Happy Father's Day

Gar1eth
This topic is 2917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Indeed, Happy Father's Day to you all! By the way, my faith in men being simple living organisms has been restored. I just read this: when asked what special type of food Fathers would like to eat today, 83% voted for pizza, followed by fried chicken, and then ice cream. Makes me wonder if I should swap my Nordstrom's tie gift for a cardboard delight.

Indeed, Happy Father's Day to you all! By the way, my faith in men being simple living organisms has been restored. I just read this: when asked what special type of food Fathers would like to eat today, 83% voted for pizza, followed by fried chicken, and then ice cream. Makes me wonder if I should swap my Nordstrom's tie gift for a cardboard delight.

Many Nordstrom stores have a cafe. You could take Dad there. ;)

Happy Father's Day, everyone.

And thank you, Gman, for starting the thread.

I very much love getting a "happy Fathers Day!" call from my son and his family, but I DO wish they could remember that calling me when they are getting home from church at 10:30 AM in Florida has some conflicts with it being 7:30 AM on Pride weekend in Oregon- bless their hearts, but really?!?!

Ah, thanks and back out to all your other dads. Had a great day together and dinner out with my tribe. They let me sleep in this morning and, when I got up, they had cleaned up the kitchen from the party I had the night before. Such good creatures, I have. Love them a ton.

To those Forum Members lucky enough to be fathers, I hope all of y'all have an incredible day!!!

http://plusquotes.com/images/quotes-img/Fathers-day-text-photos-2a.jpg

Gman

I was meeting friends for brunch and the UBER Driver - who was very gay == Wished me a Happy Father's Day as I got into the

back of the sedan. I replied - Pretty sure that I am not a father --- But - I sure as hell have been called Daddy more than once === He smiled and purred You can be my Daddy anytime . . .

I might have pursued but was still recovering from the previous night playing with Hot Furry Boi -- Who loves to play with his Big Daddy.

Archived