Adonis Lounge NY Moving

I-zik
This topic is 2728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not sure why you are apologizing. You, as a paying customer, gave your honest assessment of the evening and it was not great. Although Tim came off as a bit defensive, as a business man, he should appreciate your honest assessment of the evening. I would be very surprised if he didn't take what you have said to heart and make improvements. The wonderful thing about social media is that the voice of an individual customer is as strong, if not stronger than, that of the professional reviewer.

Thanks Mattr. He does try hard to please and only apologized that it was not meant as a personal insult but yes as a paying customer I was not apologizing for a bad experience. I appreciate what he has done over the years but also know he not doing it as a charity business. Why would one pay for a lap dance when the guy just standing next to me almost had the same experience for free. Who wants everyone in the club watching what is going on in the lap dance area??

What ever happened to the space that was Splash Bar --- home to many memorable stripper events --- and with more than enough elbow room

to please everyone? Did it get converted into condos like everything else is these days in New York City ???

What ever happened to the space that was Splash Bar --- home to many memorable stripper events --- and with more than enough elbow room

to please everyone? Did it get converted into condos like everything else is these days in New York City ???

It is now a bank. Something we desperately need in Manhattan.

So when is the nude party and can you just show up, or do you need an invite?

You don't NEED an invite but you typically don't know the date and address of the party unless you're on the email list or you know someone who is

Tim, again I did not mean to insult...you have done a great job over the years. You resurrected something that we all owe a debt of gratitude to you. I've been going to your place since you started in Brooklyn. While the review you provided is extremely positive I was not a reporter and given the opportunity of a private room for some photography shoot. I am your average customer who goes frequently. Paying a dancer in the lap dance area only to have regular bar customer basically stand right next to me observing is not what I call a good thing. Sorry but just being honest. So I apologize as yes I am sure it's not easy ...but when someone's goes through 200 plus dollars each time I visit, an opinion should be considered

Tim and Buffdaddy both work hard to get these events together and they welcome comments about them but I think it's much better to discuss your concerns in a private email than posting on an open forum. I remember the days after the Gaiety closed up and all the strip clubs were gone and people on here cried and whined about there being no place to go. Well now you have places so don't fuck it up. I'm sitting here debating if I dare hop on the LIRR tonight and head into NYC to attend tonight but I've been in and out of hospitals since August due to a blood disorder and going through prednisone withdrawal that has left me very weak and it's killing me to miss these events. I only live a 20 min drive to Buffdaddy's events but even that is too much at the moment. So I'm counting on you all out there to keep them going until I can get back. And cop a feel for me :)

Tim and Buffdaddy both work hard to get these events together and they welcome comments about them but I think it's much better to discuss your concerns in a private email than posting on an open forum. I remember the days after the Gaiety closed up and all the strip clubs were gone and people on here cried and whined about there being no place to go. Well now you have places so don't fuck it up. I'm sitting here debating if I dare hop on the LIRR tonight and head into NYC to attend tonight but I've been in and out of hospitals since August due to a blood disorder and going through prednisone withdrawal that has left me very weak and it's killing me to miss these events. I only live a 20 min drive to Buffdaddy's events but even that is too much at the moment. So I'm counting on you all out there to keep them going until I can get back. And cop a feel for me :)

I'll do it for you!

Get better soon!

Tim and Buffdaddy both work hard to get these events together and they welcome comments about them but I think it's much better to discuss your concerns in a private email than posting on an open forum.

One of the more ridiculous posts I have seen in a while. This is a Male Strip Club Forum. Here is how the administrator describes it:

"A Forum For Reviews and Discussion about Male strip clubs around the world."

This is one of the few places where those of us who frequent strip clubs have an opportunity to discuss it. Sorry, LIGuy, if you want to discuss things privately, that is your right. I and hopefully all others will continue to provide our input and opinions on the happenings at Tim's, BuffDaddy's, and other strip clubs in NYC and elsewhere.

One of the more ridiculous posts I have seen in a while. This is a Male Strip Club Forum. Here is how the administrator describes it:

"A Forum For Reviews and Discussion about Male strip clubs around the world."

This is one of the few places where those of us who frequent strip clubs have an opportunity to discuss it. Sorry, LIGuy, if you want to discuss things privately, that is your right. I and hopefully all others will continue to provide our input and opinions on the happenings at Tim's, BuffDaddy's, and other strip clubs in NYC and elsewhere.

My thoughts exactly Bozo. This is an open forum for us to discuss & review male strip clubs. LIGuy if you read my review I said we all owed Tim a debt of gratitude for keeping these types of clubs going. And Tim emailed me directly and is looking to improve the new venue.

Please guys, use this forum to opening discuss the clubs. If they are good business operators, they will take feedback from here. Tim is one those good business operators

The venue was okay, a little narrow. There were two rooms for mingling and one for lapdances, and there was it seemed a champagne room area curtained off but people didn't seem to be using it much.. I just don't think there's any getting around that bigger spaces like Tim had the first nude parties in simply aren't going to be available until we have another real estate crash or some Wall Street queen with a fetish decides to rent out his penthouse. It would help if people didn't stand in the corridor part of the venue, blocking smooth passage between the rooms, but it was kind of unavoidable as there wasn't that much space to stand around in the first place.

In short, my only complaints are things that I don't think Tim really has much control over in the current environment. It's about as good as it can get unless he could somehow land the Club 20 spot - and now that there are other venues seven nights a week, I don't think a Sunday at that venue would bring in enough cash to cover the rent.

This party was great. The location was clean and convenient to reach. Tim was around all the time attending to matters and making sure things ran smoothly ( i watched as he tackled a payment dispute between a dancer and client with great tact: this is not an easy job) The choice of dancers was excellent. Bryan Hawn was very sweet Cody and Kyle, the brothers, were stunning. No dancer was pushy and Everyone seemed to have a good time since there were all types of dancers.

If you attend one of Tim's events including the Fairytail Lounge nights, and do not have a good time, chances are the problem lies with you. Seriously.

Help this man help us.

This party was great. The location was clean and convenient to reach. Tim was around all the time attending to matters and making sure things ran smoothly ( i watched as he tackled a payment dispute between a dancer and client with great tact: this is not an easy job) The choice of dancers was excellent. Bryan Hawn was very sweet Cody and Kyle, the brothers, were stunning. No dancer was pushy and Everyone seemed to have a good time since there were all types of dancers.

If you attend one of Tim's events including the Fairytail Lounge nights, and do not have a good time, chances are the problem lies with you. Seriously.

Help this man help us.

How did it work out with the BYOB policy?

So are all future nude parties going to be at this new location? Or was this just a pop up Pride party and next month it will resume at Paddles?

I think the traditional once-a-month Friday nude parties will still be at Paddles....

Supposedly this was the first time Bryan ever did a club appearance or any type of dancing, so I assume he was very tame when it came to lapdances. As amazing as that ass is, I prefer a well versed and seasoned stripper, who'll do something strange for some change and make me holler for a dollar.

So are all future nude parties going to be at this new location? Or was this just a pop up Pride party and next month it will resume at Paddles?

My understanding is that the new space will host a monthly Saturday night party and Paddles will continue to host a monthly Friday night party.

Archived