Adonis Lounge NY Moving

I-zik
This topic is 2728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you get on the email list for upcoming parties? I tried putting my address in the web page, but so far I haven't seen so much as a confirmation email.

http://theadonislounge.com/

click on your city of interest and, for me at least, a very small blue box comes up in the lower right to sign up with and, after a few seconds, a big box pops up in the middle to sign up with, too....check your email address for accuracy!....I don't remember getting a confirmation email, but maybe....

• 4 months later...
Supposedly this was the first time Bryan ever did a club appearance or any type of dancing, so I assume he was very tame when it came to lapdances. As amazing as that ass is, I prefer a well versed and seasoned stripper, who'll do something strange for some change and make me holler for a dollar.

He will have to do more otherwise it just gets boring. It is like his website. I was only there for a month (I wish there was a trial period). I am not sure whether he does not feel comfortable with total nudity or if he has the Trump problem. It is too bad because I think everyone agrees he has a great body.

This party was great. The location was clean and convenient to reach. Tim was around all the time attending to matters and making sure things ran smoothly ( i watched as he tackled a payment dispute between a dancer and client with great tact: this is not an easy job) The choice of dancers was excellent. Bryan Hawn was very sweet Cody and Kyle, the brothers, were stunning. No dancer was pushy and Everyone seemed to have a good time since there were all types of dancers.

If you attend one of Tim's events including the Fairytail Lounge nights, and do not have a good time, chances are the problem lies with you. Seriously.

Help this man help us.

I Dont know if I agree with that. I just visited fairytale lounge for the first time and while I had a great time, I had a really unpleasant encounter with a dancer.

Mind you ive been in France for a while so I thought maybe it was an off night -- but I didn't say anything since I didn't want to cause a stir since I had already seen one of the managers get mouthy with another patron who I think had the same exact problem with the same exact stripper.

Now mind you, the stripper was standing behind this manager like he didn't anything wrong. I just paid my tab and left.

Ironically, I decided to look up some yelp and google reviews of the place... Turned out about a dozen or so patrons seemed to have the same issue. Not good.

Thinking about going to Fairytail for the first time next week, Thursday if they are open or Friday, curious to know what issue and dancer to watch out for, would really appreciate more detail, here or pm.

Also, how big are lap dances over there, do they have enough space for them and are they one of the main reasons patrons visit? How much money should I count on blowing? :)

Also thinking about doing the Stonewall on Tuesday, any thoughts about it being worth it? Better or worse than the Fairytail and why?

PS The only strip bars I've been to are Stock and Campus in Montréal, so I could be setting myself for a disappointment...

Thinking about going to Fairytail for the first time next week, Thursday if they are open or Friday, curious to know what issue and dancer to watch out for, would really appreciate more detail, here or pm.

Also, how big are lap dances over there, do they have enough space for them and are they one of the main reasons patrons visit? How much money should I count on blowing? :)

Also thinking about doing the Stonewall on Tuesday, any thoughts about it being worth it? Better or worse than the Fairytail and why?

PS The only strip bars I've been to are Stock and Campus in Montréal, so I could be setting myself for a disappointment...

For Thursday I would recommend Spunk @ The Monster.... bigger bar area and much better lapdance area.

If your going to be in the city on Thursday you shoukd go to spunk. Bigger club , more dancers and more lap dance rooms.

If you've only been to campus and stock you're going to have a much different experience. Fairytale Lounge is much smaller than both of them. There isn't much of any type of stage, more a platform. The difference is the dancers tend to dance on the bar top. The private areas are literally in the main floor area. They're also shared booths.

I remember last week when I went there another patron came into the same booth with a dancer and proceeded to jerk off. Kind of killed the vibe for me. To each their own tho. It is a different experience and I hope you have fun! :)

Thank you guys!

I am puzzled by the concept of shared booths, shared by how many dancers and how many booths are there? Does it happen that a patron & dancer cannot get to do a lap dance because there is no space? How close do you sit to other patrons getting their own lap dances? And is this substantially different across Stonewall, Fairytail, & Monster (which seems to be the largest and most comfortable among the bunch)?

Sorry to bug with all these questions, I do promise a nice report after my adventure. Might visit all three, Stonewall on Tuesday, Monster on Thursday, and Fairytail Wednesday or Friday, am I missing something?

I figure my spending per night to be up to $400 but not more, say, 2 dances at $60 each and $10 drink each hour, times 3 hours. I figure this gives me just over 50% of the time to spend chilling and observing the action around the bar, and deciding which dancer to go for. And if the choice or vibe suck I can just leave earlier, saving money in the process.

PS I am sure the dancers change all the time, Spunk doesn't even have a gallery :-( , I just hope at least some of these five show up, they are my personal cream of the crop from Adonis ;-)

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/anthony/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/dean/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/frank/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/jake/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/xavier/

Thank you guys!

I am puzzled by the concept of shared booths, shared by how many dancers and how many booths are there? Does it happen that a patron & dancer cannot get to do a lap dance because there is no space? How close do you sit to other patrons getting their own lap dances? And is this substantially different across Stonewall, Fairytail, & Monster (which seems to be the largest and most comfortable among the bunch)?

Sorry to bug with all these questions, I do promise a nice report after my adventure. Might visit all three, Stonewall on Tuesday, Monster on Thursday, and Fairytail Wednesday or Friday, am I missing something?

I figure my spending per night to be up to $400 but not more, say, 2 dances at $60 each and $10 drink each hour, times 3 hours. I figure this gives me just over 50% of the time to spend chilling and observing the action around the bar, and deciding which dancer to go for. And if the choice or vibe suck I can just leave earlier, saving money in the process.

PS I am sure the dancers change all the time, Spunk doesn't even have a gallery :-( , I just hope at least some of these five show up, they are my personal cream of the crop from Adonis ;-)

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/anthony/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/dean/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/frank/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/jake/

http://theadonislounge.com/nyc/dancers/xavier/

At fairytale - As far as the booths are concerned I don't know if you'd have troubles on weekdays. When I went on a Saturday it was packed. The place is small, 25+ dancers and add in the patrons it was difficult navigating around. The 'private booths' all seem to be setup as a bench with room for 2 patrons and 2 dancers. While you're not touching the other patron in the booth you certainly could reach them as they're only a couple feet away and in clear sight. At one point it was so packed people kept walking by behind the curtain and bumping into the dancer while he was performing. Like I said, this is just after 11pm or so on the weekends. Keep an open mind and try to make the best of it.

With many thanks to all who provided help and guidance above, a quick report from my NYC adventure:

I visited Monster/Spunk Thursday night and Fairytail Friday night. I enjoyed both, the crowd and staff were very friendly, and I didn't observe any problems with any other patron and/or dancer. I didn't find the dancers overly aggressive either, I have a simple policy of politely letting them know if I am not interested ("just got here/ not ready for a dance / want to watch the show a little first / I am done for the night / maybe later, with a mandatory THANK YOU") as soon as they approach me, and I think they find that optimal too. It's rude and unfair to let them "work on you" and rub their backs and asses for 10 minutes in the process if you don't want to get a dance, that's a waste of their time and very disrespectful.

Monster is indeed more comfortable and the crowd was gender-mixed and eager to dance, and the music seemed more conducive to that too. I am picky and go for a narrow range of guys so I found only 3 that I got dances from and even that was a stretch. It could be that the crew was limited because of the holiday? Super friendly guys, booths are comfortable and clearly separated but there are no doors that close, I guess they want to keep an eye on what's going on inside, to make sure that the boundaries are not crossed. And these appear that the dancer's undies cannot be fully off, you can see and touch everything on one side but the other side facing away from you better be covered.

Fairytail is a much smaller space with less dancing on the floor and purely male clientele. Booths are smaller and cordoned off the main room space using simple black curtains, some with a bench for 2 patron-dancer pairs, some for an individual pair. While the curtains fully close for some privacy, the no full undressing rule seems to hold, I guess you can't have full nudity and sell alcohol, which may be the main rationale behind those nude private parties? Adonis + Spunk combo at Fairytail works better as far as the selection of dancers, I found a few more from which I wanted to get lap dances. All were very friendly and many seemed eager or willing to come to my hotel for some truly private interaction (I didn't go for it).

Both places and especially Fairytail felt more intimate than Stock and Campus in Montreal, with the main difference that there is no exposure of private parts in NYC out on the stage, only in private booths but it's somewhat limited even there. Montreal stage performances include not just full nudity but also full hardons and private dances allow you to get your man fully naked. Montreal also feels like you are in an entertainment venue whereas especially Fairytail feels like you are attending a private party. And yeah, you get a 25% discount on everything in Montreal due to the exchange rate :)!

Thanks for the update! So, were you disappointed? And which is better...New York or Montreal?

I definitely wasn't disappointed and will probably revisit at least one of the two when back in NYC. However, I have to say that Campus in Montreal is my favorite, I found the vibe, lineup of men, layout, spacious and clean restrooms, it all seemed to work so well for me. The only advantage of Stock is that you can close the curtains but I still found that I could fully enjoy private dances at Campus, you do get enough privacy. Monster and Fairytail share #3 and #4 on my list, Monster is more comfortable and the selection of music is better but I found the men at Fairytail to be more enticing. I'll be sure to try to catch an all nude party next time, it could be more fun than regular evenings.

Thanks, guys, I don't think I would have ventured to visit without your info!

Archived