Would you like a permanent thread warning about law enforcement unconstitutional attacks on privacy?

marylander1940
This topic is 2902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Keep searching BP looking for diamonds in the rough.

Why do you hate so much? I hope I'm useful to you.

You can just click on "ignore" and you won't read any of my posts.

Go and hang out with the other young guys who live in Mel Rose Place with you.

Damn, I'm still feeding the trolls.

How do you get to hate from my post pointing out errors?

You misread my 'inane' for 'insane' and then went ballistic. Holy shit, dood, your response displayed more emotion than my posts and you call me hateful.

Then you wrote 'feeling' the troll, at least you corrected that to the generally accepted feeding. Which goes to my point of you either misreading or not even reading posts - yours or anyone else's. Forum management and GIF chasing are taking away from your reading time.

FYI, attempting to slander me regarding how I might be voting should really be in the politics forum.

Another FYI, the ignore button works both ways. Why not take the advice you so generously give to me?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you get to hate from my post pointing out errors?

You misread my 'inane' for 'insane' and then went ballistic. Holy shit, dood, your response displayed more emotion than my posts and you call me hateful.

Then you wrote 'feeling' the troll, at least you corrected that to the generally accepted feeding. Which goes to my point of you either misreading or not even reading posts - yours or anyone else's. Forum anagement and GIF chasing are taking away from your reading time.

FYI, attempting to slander me regarding how I might be voting should really be in the politics forum.

Another FYI, the ignore button works both ways. Why not take the advice you so gererously give to me?

Block/ignore me!

Block/ignore me!

What's good for the Gander is not so good for the Goosed?

Interesting. You bitch about being hated, you freak when you misread, you tell others to ignore you but you will not ignore them. You're rapidly causing me to reconsider the 's' I left out of inane.

What's good for the Gander is not so good for the Goosed?

Interesting. You bitch about being hated, you freak when you misread, you tell others to ignore you but you will not ignore them. You're rapidly causing me to reconsider the 's' I left out of inane.

stop projecting on others.

The “Other Site” has a forum section titled “The Sandbox” where the Admin’s move out of control or out of context discussions. Seems like they sometimes even “cut” the thread and just move the crap. It’s located way down at the very bottom of the forums. The thread is still there - but it’s inconvenient to get to. That’s something that would of useful consideration here. Maybe call it The Outhouse (some of you urban guys might not get the innuendo).

stop projecting on others.

"Psychological projection is a theory in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Interesting choice of terminology from Mldr'40... Above is a verbatim copy of the first paragraph from the Wikipedia article on the subject.

Despite the redundancy of "on others" -- after all upon whom would one project if it were not ON OTHERS Mldr'40 seems to think the same things of himself he thinks of me. After all, wouldn't the use of the Communal WE indicate that the writer is projecting his opinion as one held by all or most?

Thanks for the laughter...

"Psychological projection is a theory in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Interesting choice of terminology from Mldr'40... Above is a verbatim copy of the first paragraph from the Wikipedia article on the subject.

Despite the redundancy of "on others" -- after all upon whom would one project if it were not ON OTHERS Mldr'40 seems to think the same things of himself he thinks of me.

Thanks for the laughter...

others just like the community WE that drove you nuts...

keep showing who you're on here.

Oh for fuck's sake guys, can't you both shut up, please?

As for the sandbox idea, threads here are not infrequently locked. However, while moving the drama elsewhere might seem like a good idea, the way this forum is organized, it might make such threads more visible and easy to find rather than less. Any such thread that is still active will still show up when new posts are made. And a locked thread that's buried in the Lounge or Deli, for example, will be harder to find than it would be if it gets moved to its own location.

Archived