Another Stellar Review for Mike Gaite

geminibear
This topic is 2943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is an vicious and untrue whisper campaign being perpetrated against Mike Gaite. I just wanted to point out his 31st and 32nd review today from known active members of this forum. Let the record speak for itself, not some PM message from a shady character.

I also have spent numerous overnights and multi day sessions with Mike. His talents and character are both impeccable. These long term engagements are all the more reason I find the rumors being spread to be wholly ridiculous.

I usually don't get involved in drama. Matter of fact I despise it. But when someone is being maliciously maligned unfairly I have to speak up.

There is an vicious and untrue whisper campaign being perpetrated against Mike Gaite. I just wanted to point out his 31st and 32nd review today from known active members of this forum. Let the record speak for itself, not some PM message from a shady character.

I also have spent numerous overnights and multi day sessions with Mike. His talents and character are both impeccable. These long term engagements are all the more reason I find the rumors being spread to be wholly ridiculous.

I usually don't get involved in drama. Matter of fact I despise it. But when someone is being maliciously maligned unfairly I have to speak up.

+1

I may have forgotten to submit a review in my dotage but Mike's top-notch in every way!

+1

+2

+3

+infinity

I think this thread should be allowed to wither away. Discussing rumors only feeds them and raises questions in the minds of people who otherwise would not have had them.

I for one have many things I like to do behind Mike's back, talking about him is not one of them.

I think this thread should be allowed to wither away. Discussing rumors only feeds them and raises questions in the minds of people who otherwise would not have had them.

I for one have many things I like to do behind Mike's back, talking about him is not one of them.

I thought the same. Most of us (at least I..) have no exposure to rumors and whispers so this would serve to only peak curiosity. I have my curiosity peaked with regards to Mike G but it has nothing to do with rumors.

I wish I had written his latest review posted today. It echoes exactly my visits with Mike. The man is amazing.

The whisper campaign is evil. I'm beginning to wonder if the prime mover of the campaign is up to something himself.

Mike, continue to be you. It is such a pleasure just to be in your Presence!

Archived