ACE & TYLER

Epigonos
This topic is 2308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

@TylerandAce's relationship convinces me that guys with big cocks always end up together. For my second example I give you Andrew Justice and Sean Xavier. Twice can't be happenstance, can it?o_O

Lol...relationships are always better when there's equality between partners, right?

Oh, is that what equality between partners means?

So I guess I'm fated to end up with a guy who has a stubby, minuscule cock. :confused::(:mad:

Oh...lol. The text on my phone made the word minuscule minuscule. I've seen worse things than what you describe, but I think opposites can attract, too. Plenty of examples in life to confirm. It's always fascinating how folks end up together in a relationship.

I'll ask the Good Fairies to send me a guy(s) with a super-sized cock then.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/Flora-Fauna-and-Merryweather-sleeping-beauty-6461406-340-340.jpg

In fact would you and Tyler be interested in becoming a throuple with a weenie-cocked guy?

• 1 year later...
I got together with these two guys on Monday after the Palm Springs Weekend. I'm not writing a review because writing one for a 3-way is, for me at least, way to complicated. Additionally I can't seem to located basic information (height, weight, etc., etc.). Suffice to say that I'm convinced the sheets are still burning and that if you're into 3-ways don't miss an opportunity to meet these two guys.

Any idea if they're coming back in 2017? I can't find them on RM.

Hey-

We had to shut down the RM site (legal issues with the ex wife and a homophobic judge). You can reference the A4A profile if you’d like.

https://m.adam4adam.com/?p=DoubleFeature

Unfortunately we have an unavoidable conflict during the Palm Springs weekend in 2018. We are definitely disappointed about it. Miss seeing everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Now now now boys. I have scheduled two dates with A and T. One I had to cancel in Palm Springs, inconveniently timed near death experience and just this month in DC, they cancelled as Ace needed to go to NYC, and I left NYC to go to DC. With that said, I think that you all should get in line behind me (and not funny stuff while by back is to you.) I made Ace promise that they would not have sex again until we meet. Well, that is a lie, but nevertheless, get thee to the rear of the line.