Anyone know what colon therapy is?

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I came across an ad for a "professional massage". The price list includes (1) Therapeutic F/B Healing, (2) Interactive F/B Healing, (3) Colon Therapy for and additional $20, and (4) body shaving for an additional $20.

Lots of questions on this one. I’m assuming that F/B is full body. I'm also assuming the difference between therapeutic and interactive is release. I guess the difference could also be that you can touch the dude. But what is more puzzling is "Colon Therapy"? I think I can figure it out but has anyone heard of colon therapy from someone that is a professional and certified massage worker. If it’s what I’m thinking it is, I’m sure it would jeopardize the state certification of a massage worker. Or is there an approved technique that is part of massage school?

Before colon therapy:

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

After:

: : : : : : : : :

Seriously, I assume it means a good old-fashioned enema, perhaps with new ingredients (diet Coke?). There are still many who believe that cleaning it out is a good idea, even without filling it back up soon after.

So you've confirmed what I thought it was - an enema. Now you have me intrigued. What does professional therapy offer that you cannot do yourself at home? Also, are there recent trends with new ingredients? (Ignoto – we’re you serious about Diet Coke?) The more common ones I have heard about is coffee (Woody H.) as well as a herb to relax the ass. Also heard of dudes using wine because it gives you a quick buzz.

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Soap is another ingredient one can use. It sure will confirm what Mae West said about making your asshole smell like soap. I'm sure there are lots of suggestions out there. Liquid soap though sounds good to me rather than those awful Fleet Enemas.

What Mae said

>Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Soap is another ingredient

>one can use. It sure will confirm what Mae West said about

>making your asshole smell like soap.

Believe it or not, she said "soup," not soap.

Before I was quoting from memory. Here's what she's actually supposed to have said: "I take two colonics every day and I'm careful about what I eat. So when I go to the bathroom, there's no odor. Oh, maybe like hot soup - at the very worst, beef stew."

Archived