Roman-Muscle from LA in NYC....411?

Italiano
This topic is 2711 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wouldn't that make you tired?????????

Would keeping track of him make me tired? Nah, it is actually pretty easy. Just keep the "Los Angeles" page up and hit the "Refresh" button on the browser. His ad keeps popping up at the top of the list.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would keeping track of him make me tired? Nah, it is actually pretty easy. Just keep the "Los Angeles" page up and hit the "Refresh" button on the browser. His ad keeps popping up at the top of the list.

Actually I was wondering about him changing his name so many times.

Don't know how RM works as I'm not a RM but I have to keep a record of just my online bill-paying names/logins.

And I'd hate to have to keep scratching one out to add another!

Actually I was wondering about him changing his name so many times.

Oh, OK. That's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't sure!

He's kept that one up for an hour and 10 minutes. I'm glad he likes it. Much more flattering name than the ones he has been using, but I am biased.

I wonder if he has figured out that someone who sees that and then searches here will find this thread and see all of the name changes he has done and read about his threats? o_O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived