Roman-Muscle from LA in NYC....411?

Italiano
This topic is 2695 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

entirely smart and nice guy, but not as hard and defined (and "endowed") as in some of the pictures....accommodating, but not what the pictures lead one to be ready for.....

there have been other threads about him here in the past months....

Based on my post above, apparently, I received a note from him this afternoon that legal action may be taken against me.

His RM stage name changes when necessary, as evidenced by GoldenGrill's report that his ad has already been taken down today.

And he sent ME at rentmen 9 (NINE!) messages saying:

"PLEASE REMOVE YOUR THREAD ON THE DADDYS MESSAGE FORUM. MY ATTORNEY MONITORS THE THREADS EVWRY HOUR FOR ME. THANK YOU."

Weirdo.

Gee I wonder how much the attorney's billable hours are? :p

Gman

Gee I wonder how much the attorney's billable hours are? :p

Gman

He better get his ass back in shape so he can sell it and pay all those attorney fees.

Oh, and yesterday he sent me 7 (SEVEN!) messages on rentmen saying " REMOVE THE THREAD".

Whoops, I accidentally hit the option "Block this User"...!

Perhaps you could accidentally hit the "Send Rentmen an email" option and inform them of his abuse.

entirely smart and nice guy, but not as hard and defined (and "endowed") as in some of the pictures....accommodating, but not what the pictures lead one to be ready for.....

there have been other threads about him here in the past months....

This idiot is 100% scam. Not in shape at all, ultra small dick, quite ugly too. Well, guess my post qualifies for his will-sue-list, waiting for his attorney letter then lmao

Hmm seems to be a difference of opinion on his appearance. o_O

Gman

http://rentmen.com/RomanLA

Is this the same guy, you guys talking about?

NO!.....two different guys.....I believe RomanLA is much-respected and well-reviewed here, though I've never met him.....

http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/roman_la

again, the above link right above this line is to a different person than the person referred to in the title of this thread

Archived