"mutual touch"

GeoMitch
This topic is 1723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's no need for me to quote the entire post, but LAdude424's analysis is spot-on. I'll add one more thing...

Often the crotch-brush-against-the-hand is the first signal form the masseur to the client that "yes, we can a do a bit more " and most of the time it proceeds to at least a happy ending for me.

I think it's also worth noting that if a masseur isn't open to mutual touch, they can very easily position themselves slightly out of easy reach. If your hands are resting on the table and the masseur "accidentally" brushes against them with his crotch, it is absolutely not an accident, it's an invitation.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAdude424's post mirrors my own experience; it's great information for anyone wanting to know how this all works; I too like to determine what's permissible during the massage with a new masseur by just seeing how it goes; much of it will depend upon what type of chemistry there might be between you and the masseur, too; I find that I am just happy to be touched, and anything beyond that is lagniappe!

And what in the world does "admiration" mean? Does one get to touch? Or am I just gonna gaze and remark on how beautiful the service provider is?

I have also noticed "admiration" in a masseur's advertisement, and I believe your perception of just gaze and remark is correct. :(

• 1 year later...
Mutual touch?? Yes please, lets exchange energy, time and effort. Lay down and relax, release and refresh. Enjoy a facial (or 2) a nice massage and a sugar scrub-- Need I explain the sugar scrub again? It really gets everyone going. A real trained LMT will understand the importance of mutual touching with m4m massage. S0me go further than others, and like myself-- whom is almost into anything safe and sane!

Damn, bud... I'd like to mutual touch ya! LOL

I've found you don't even need to put your hands over the edge of the table. Just put your arms where they just hang over the edge a bit or are just at the edge where the guy could brush your arm. If i get one crotch brush it might be a mistake. If I get a second, he's probably good for some touching; I maybe start by brushing his leg or butt when it's convenient. If I feel his crotch pressing against my arm for a bit, I know the likelihood of his shorts coming off is really good.

I know a masseur that advertises mutual touch and interprets it as the client is allowed to touch his chest over his clothing, which is a bit ridiculous but he also has pretty poor reviews.

My opinion always has been and always will be that if a masseur is going to offer a sensual massage where the client is nude and the masseur provides a full HE, then as the client I'm fully entitled to have that masseur nude and allowed to touch him. If he's rubbing my crotch, I'm not sure why I wouldn't be allowed to do the same to him. Hence why I almost never book masseurs who don't allow that as it just seems weird to me.

Maybe my mentality will change as I get older but as a younger in shape guy I've always felt that if I'm paying a masseur and he gets to see me naked and touch me there, that's a bonus for him and I should be allowed to do the same to him. Maybe I'm alone on this one, haha.

Edited by fratphysicals

Um hate to bring up the sordid topic of coin but this thread intrigues me. What I'm interested to know is how much are you guys paying for these massages - whether they are at a "legit" massage parlor or otherwise - where you do not know going in whether intimate touching is allowed or if a H/E is part of the deal?

As for myself I will never pay $100 or more for a massage unless the masseur replies with an enthusiastic yes to the following 3 questions:

1. Are you nude?

2. Can I touch you?

3. Do I get a H/E?

Now of course they lie sometimes but that's the chance you take.

I sort of agree here. I will say first that I have two strictly therapeutic semi-regular go-tos, Jackson and Chris, that are $120 and $140 respectively. If you're dealing with pain, an injury or just looking for a body tune-up with no hankypanky, these are the guys to see. They'll make your body sing.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jackson212.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/chris.shtml

Chris recently raised his rates, but will still see him when in need.

As for the more sensurotic prices, my pool of men (particularly outside of the spa circuit) is considerably smaller than many of you because I typically only get 90 minute massages (or longer) and rarely rarely can pay more than $160 including tip. Kenzo would be one exception.

I offer Sensual/ erotic massages... I like it when a client ask me about "mutual touch". All of my clients have asked in advance. Even though I offer Erotic Massages, that does not mean the door is open for them to touch me freely. Me personally..I will ask them prior to scheduling is there anything that you require or need during their massage. That open things up for them to ask "Can there be mutual touching between us". I will them reply accordingly. I am there for their needs not mine, so it is not needed on my end. That does not mean I will say " No"...Remember that commercial... "Sometimes you feel like a Nut, Sometimes you don't" ;)

• 1 month later...
Mutual touch?? Yes please, lets exchange energy, time and effort. Lay down and relax, release and refresh. Enjoy a facial (or 2) a nice massage and a sugar scrub-- Need I explain the sugar scrub again? It really gets everyone going. A real trained LMT will understand the importance of mutual touching with m4m massage. S0me go further than others, and like myself-- whom is almost into anything safe and sane!

Hope to experience this in person one day, Brian Kevin.

I've just read this thread and it's interesting. When I get massage, that's what I want - a good deep massage and the relaxation that results. In my area, a massage therapist who is licensed is in danger of losing his license if the client complains, or worse face criminal charges. I respect the massage therapist's license as well as his body. If there is full body contact and it is comfortable to embrace or touch, I'll definitely respond. Just because I'm naked does not mean I want my ass played with or a finger in me. When it happens, I may make it clear that I'm liking what he's doing, or simply say, "no thanks". Most often the masseur will ask, "Do you like that?" when things get more intimate. I have ended a couple of sessions when things happened that I neither wanted nor asked for.

I agree about the energy transfer and it is great when it is mutual and spontaneous. After several massage sessions, a massage therapist may take off his shirt and/or pants. I always respond by admiring the scenery and if the invitation to go farther happens, I'll be ready. Maybe I'm too conservative, but I value someone respecting me and I always respect his body.

I actually hired a masseur and asked upfront if mutual touch was okay. He answered yes.

During the massage though I reached just to feel his legs and he was like “Whoa, no.” In my mind I was thinking WTF did I miss. He only allowed me to touch him as he gave me my HE. He even asked why I wanted to touch him? I’m still weirded by it. The massage was good but he just kept concentrating on my hole like he wanted to give me a prostate massage or something.

I am not a therapist but I would think you would have to go out of your way to brush up against a client with your cock or balls. I would think if you are doing a strictly therapeutic session your midsection wouldn’t get that close to the table. Once again i have only been a client and never performed a massage.

I only go to licensed therapists that advertise legit massage. In most all cases after a session or 2 there is some brushing against my hand or arms. I try and position my arm and hands towards the edge of the table for easy access just in case. Usually during the first couple of sessions there has been no brushing up against me which is why I think they have to go out of there way to do it. I almost every case after a few sessions you can feel them get a little more comfortable. I have had some guys just brush their cock , usually through there shorts or pants, against my arm or back of my hand. Sometimes I can’t tell, because I am on my stomach, if it is their cock or just their leg. But as the session goes on they will get semi hard or in a couple of cases a full hard on so there is no guess work needed. Lol. Most of the time it doesn’t lead to anything additional and when I turn over on my back the session just continued as normal. I think some guys , and who doesn’t, enjoy the feeling of rubbing your hard or semi hard cock against a guy without the pressure of it turning into anything more.

Most of the guys have provided a HE at some point but that also takes a session or two to build a trust and comfort level. If discovered or performed on the wrong person can lead to them losing their license or worse.

Just my experience of course.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/14838/

It's a bit of a dance. .especially at legit places.. he's kinda cautious about crossing a line, and I'm making sure I'm not being a hands perv of a client. But it's a dance I love and I admit, even someitmes contacting a guy on massagem4m or masseurfinder, I WONT have an explicit converstaion because I want to enjoy the testing of boundaries.

It IS a dance, and the possibilities change from moment to moment. That's part of the fun. Youngboldone, get right on I-71 North and head up to see Brian Kevin.