"mutual touch"

GeoMitch
This topic is 1723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for bumping this thread. I wasn't around when it got started.

I don't go to spas, so my history and expectations are for private masseurs.

I rarely choose therapeutic only masseurs, since m4m massage is a sexual (in the broadest sense) and emotional experience for me. If the masseur explicitly advertises sensual/erotic or charges (as of Aug 2019) $150 or higher per hour, the understanding is that he will be partly or (usually) completely nude, that I will touch their body in some ways, and that they will probably handle my ass and cock. If those conditions aren't met, I feel misled. There's a wide range of possibilities in these three things, however, and that, for me, is where respect for the masseur's desires and limits come into play, as well as the chemistry between us.

Most masseurs are good at signaling their boundaries and desires. I have never asked about mutual touch (I think most m4m masseurs in the range I am describing assume most clients would like it) and I believe that not asking has created a more organic experience of mutual touch. I've only had a couple experiences of disappointment.

Ah, he is performing a stretch, and when he places my hand on his chest, his waist, or his thigh, I slowly start to carress. My arm is hanging off the side of the table, and he rests a hairy legs against it for me to stroke. And when I flip over, after his hands have been so kind to me, so, so much beautiful body to touch.

Thank you for bumping this thread. I wasn't around when it got started.

I don't go to spas, so my history and expectations are for private masseurs.

I rarely choose therapeutic only masseurs, since m4m massage is a sexual (in the broadest sense) and emotional experience for me. If the masseur explicitly advertises sensual/erotic or charges (as of Aug 2019) $150 or higher per hour, the understanding is that he will be partly or (usually) completely nude, that I will touch their body in some ways, and that they will probably handle my ass and cock. If those conditions aren't met, I feel misled. There's a wide range of possibilities in these three things, however, and that, for me, is where respect for the masseur's desires and limits come into play, as well as the chemistry between us.

Most masseurs are good at signaling their boundaries and desires. I have never asked about mutual touch (I think most m4m masseurs in the range I am describing assume most clients would like it) and I believe that not asking has created a more organic experience of mutual touch. I've only had a couple experiences of disappointment.

Ah, he is performing a stretch, and when he places my hand on his chest, his waist, or his thigh, I slowly start to carress. My arm is hanging off the side of the table, and he rests a hairy legs against it for me to stroke. And when I flip over, after his hands have been so kind to me, so, so much beautiful body to touch.

Spot on. I have actually had some comment that some client's are TOO handsy, and there is not massage. LOL. Respect and boundaries are needed. I will say that having the conversation up front is good though sometimes for clarification, even at the "certain" price point.

As a client, I take mutual touch to mean “my hands can go on the massuer’s body”. I do not touch unless we have explicitly agreed to this beforehand or he starts putting parts of his anatomy on my hands. If he wants to go even further, I usually let him make the first move. The way I look at it, I am naked on my stomach and my legs are slightly spread. The indicator light is on if he wants to go there.

I try to check on here to make sure the provider is OK with M.T. because I want a solid mix of therapeutic and sensual. My local mainstays and I have our system worked out, and I usually look for a similar one in new guys.

My policy of not groping until given express permission has saved me from some embarrassing situations. One recent guy was discussed on here as offering MT, but during our session he did not so much as remove his shirt. He could not get me out the door fast enough after the session (like he was asking me questions, and while I thought we were having a conversation, he stopped and stared at me until I started walking to the front door.) I am very happy I did not just grab at him during our session.