How are you loved?

purplekow
This topic is 3051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was reading a film review in the Friday Times from last week, too tired to go out and gets this Friday's edition. The movies stars Sally Field, who seems to have made a movie all about the fact that you love her you really love her . In analyzing her relationship with Tyne Daley, the critic states: "you can tell alot about people from how they are loved." Can you tall a lot about other people by how they are loved? Can people tell a lot about you by how you are loved or how you love?

You have made mention a couple of times now as to how feel. Do you have anyone checking in on you? Are you drinking lots of fluids? At the temp you are using up liquids in your body. Drink water, tea, ginger ale. Better yet if anyone can pick up some energy drinks for you, you should be drinking those. Have you been to the doctor? How about the walk in clinics at major drug stores. You appear to have had this for a few days now. :(

That is great advice. Physician do not treat thyself. I keep waiting for it to go away but I have never had these kind of temperature elevations for such a long time. I will give it one more day and see how it goes. Has been five full days with at least 102.7 i edited the OP so that we can concentratate on the issue at hand.

PK are you a doctor? Shame on you! You know that is too many days to be right on the cusp of 103 and not go in to see someone. I had a horrible flu a couple months ago and stupudly suffered through a couple days of fever until my sister got her hands on me. A couple rounds of ibuprofen (800 mg) knocked it right down.

Can you tall a lot about other people by how they are loved? Can people tell a lot about you by how you are loved or how you love?

Absolutely. I always admired how my Dad loved my Mom & vice-versa. I could tell how my Mom adored his fiery, passionate, generous loving and how my Dad admired my Mom's quiet, thoughtful, romantic loving. Both styles were very telling of their own personalities.

As for me, I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'm pretty sure, based on my lovers' feedback, that I'm passionate, stubborn, loyal, possessive, and experimental. However, I'm not a good judge of self. Which makes me think we need a second opinion on your fever. Where is [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] when you need a second opinion?

I'm with the others. Get some help now, please! Is someone there checking on you? I'm no physician, but even I am alarmed. Keep posting bulletins.

I just realized that this all relates to how you are loved by your friends on Daddy's Forum. You are you know.

That is great advice. Physician do not treat thyself. I keep waiting for it to go away but I have never had these kind of temperature elevations for such a long time. I will give it one more day and see how it goes. Has been five full days with at least 102.7 i edited the OP so that we can concentratate on the issue at hand.

just because you think you might be immortal your not. find a 24 hour walk in ASAP. This isn't to be treated lightly. Go to the hospital , but take an ambulance. Ambulance arrivals MUST be triage right away.

PK, long term fevers are a sign of something wrong, you know that. I trust you'll take care of yourself.

In response to your post, yes, absolutely, I believe that how we are loved and offer love defines us as individuals.

Of all the human attributes available to us, love is the ultimate expression of our humanity. The facets of love are so varied: empathy, joy, generosity, humor, etc. They shape and help define the outer expression of our inner worlds.

Or maybe I've just had a long week? ;)

Take care and get well.

PK, please find an urgent care center and go. You and others advised me to do just that when I posted about the throat pain last summer. I'm very glad I did. As you know far than I, the more quickly you deal with things, the better.

I hope you're drinking a lot of liquids (watered-down Gatorade is great) and resting up.

Absolutely. I always admired how my Dad loved my Mom & vice-versa. I could tell how my Mom adored his fiery, passionate, generous loving and how my Dad admired my Mom's quiet, thoughtful, romantic loving. Both styles were very telling of their own personalities.

As for me, I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'm pretty sure, based on my lovers' feedback, that I'm passionate, stubborn, loyal, possessive, and experimental. However, I'm not a good judge of self. Which makes me think we need a second opinion on your fever. Where is [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] when you need a second opinion?

Come on over so I can examine the patient.

Archived