How much Masterbation is too much???

ready182
This topic is 7197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Interestingly enough, Stephen Hawking was discussing this very thing today on Charlie Rose. Apparently, it can all be calculated with a complex mathematical formula which essentially boils down to when the amount of "spooge" (to quote Dr. Hawking) is less than .0001 percent of the amount of spit required to release it.

Ooppss....

If anyone knows the right answer please feel free to tell me...

I didnt know there was such a thing as "too much" masturbation...

To quote a good friend,

"If the society to protect animals knows how many times I choke the chicken, I would be having political demonstrations in front of my house all the time"

(And by the way, apparently the more you cum, the bigger the loads...)

Happy reverie!

>(And by the way, apparently the more you cum, the bigger the

>loads...)

Juan, I have a regular cocksucker who insists on only sucking me when I haven't shot in at least 3-4 days, and since I am an honest person, I always tell him truthfully when he asks how many days worth of cum I have in my balls, but I keep thinking I should tell a white lie and see if he can tell the difference, because I agree with you that, for me at least, the more often I cum, the more copious the load. And now that I have finished composing the longest sentence in my posting history, let me just say that I think I need to schedule a trip to Vancouver and see what kind of loads you are capable of hosing someone down with. }(

One one of Jeff Stryker's videos at the end of the disclaimer (right after the FBI WARNING and the Section 2257 info), there's a sentence that says:

"While it is untrue that masturbation can make you go blind, we suggest you stop when you feel you need glasses."

I read it (with glasses) about 15 years too late. :9

Derek and I saw Margaret Cho kick off her new tour ("State of Emergency") last night at the Apollo Theater in Harlem (we had front row seats!), and she has a hysterical new piece about her huge Jeff Stryker dildo ("It's like a can of Lemon Pledge")...about how she just had to have it ("I can't help it, I've got a dick-tooth") and how, although she didn't have the "square footage," she eventually made room for it. :+

You must have been absent the day we read in class the Mark Twain commentary on this subject.

Maybe you were at home beating off.

>>The signs of excessive indulgence in this destructive pastime are easily detectable. They are these: a disposition to eat, to drink, to smoke, to meet together convivially, to laugh, to joke and tell indelicate stories--and mainly, a yearning to paint pictures. The results of the habit are: loss of memory, loss of virility, loss of cheerfulness and loss of progeny.

Of all the various kinds of sexual intercourse, this has the least to recommend it. As an amusement, it is too fleeting; as an occupation, it is too wearing; as a public exhibition, there is no money in it. It is unsuited to the drawing room, and in the most cultured society it has long been banished from the social board. It has at last, in our day of progress and improvement, been degraded to brotherhood with flatulence. Among the best bred, these two arts are now indulged only in private--though by consent of the whole company, when only males are present, it is still permissible, in good society, to remove the embargo on the fundamental sigh.

My illustrious predecessor has taught you that all forms of the "social evil" are bad. I would teach you that some of these forms are more to be avoided than others. So, in concluding, I say, "If you must gamble your lives sexually, don't play a lone hand too much." When you feel a revolutionary uprising in your system, get your Vendome Column down some other way--don't jerk it down.<<

For the complete after-dinner speech by Mark Twain, and the story behind it, see

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/masturbation/mark-twain/

Archived