Name one thing that you were surprised to learn turns you on.

mattr
This topic is 2977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess what surprised me was that I wasn't surprised, or hesitant, about doing things that I had never thought about or heard of before like:

When I was 16 and used to go to the house of a guy in his thirties once or twice a week to get my cock sucked. One time he suddenly stuck his tongue up my ass. I could not have imagined anyone doing that in a million years but it did not shock me. My only reaction was thinking, "lick away."

When I was 20, sitting on a guy's chest and face fucking him when he asked me to piss in his mouth. I had no reaction or thought about it other than to let loose.

When I was in college and in a very secluded men's room in the Commons building playing around with another student. He leaned against a wall, grabbed my finger and shoved it into his navel and wanted me to push in harder and rub my finger around. He moaned and groaned for about 10 minutes until he shot a hands free load all over the floor.

There seems to be a never ending list of fethises. Some attract me, some don't. But nothing has ever surprised or shocked me, nor do I judge any of them.

Nice to know I'm not the only pervert. I love rimming, and licking nice hairy pits, and eating cum, but what really gets me going is ball torture. I love to have them squeezed and manhandled. The harder you grip the harder I become.

I don't think there was too much I ever thought I would not like. Mostly I just did not know about and then you could get me to stop. HOWEVER, no way to scat and because I was brought up in the Catholic school system I really don't like the idea of return it to various forms of humiliation.

Rimming. Learning about gay sex I always thought this was nasty till a guy I was seeing talked me into getting rimmed. It was like the 4th of July. Now I cant get enough of it. I'll sit on the Hungarians face and he'll open me up way super good with his fingers stretching my hole open and totally eat the inside of my ass out like he's at a buffet. Oh man the precum that leaks from my dick when he does that. ;)

Hugs,

Greg

Greg, you are like the moon. Desirable, fascinating, changeable, and always and forever out of reach. I am so sorry you are no longer available. Your post was too hot.

Archived