Name one thing that you were surprised to learn turns you on.

mattr
This topic is 2969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first , when I was a teenager the idea of having cum in my mouth disgusted me.

Until, I met this freak who loves to cum swap and make out with it :eek:.

He surprised me by cumming in my mouth , then erotically we made out with it and swap it haha

That's just one of many things that surprised me that turns me on :p

It surprisingly turned me on so much!!

When I was much younger, I had fantasies about body contact and wrestling with well-built guys. And about what is now called skullfucking. But I did not think French kissing would turn me on. The first time a guy deep kissed me, I was turned on more than I had ever been in my life (at that point). To this day, French kissing is my main turn-on. (And, yes, I have later discovered that spitting by me and into my mouth is also a surprising turn-on.)

Rimming. Learning about gay sex I always thought this was nasty till a guy I was seeing talked me into getting rimmed. It was like the 4th of July. Now I cant get enough of it. I'll sit on the Hungarians face and he'll open me up way super good with his fingers stretching my hole open and totally eat the inside of my ass out like he's at a buffet. Oh man the precum that leaks from my dick when he does that. ;)

Hugs,

Greg

Rimming. Learning about gay sex I always thought this was nasty till a guy I was seeing talked me into getting rimmed. It was like the 4th of July. Now I cant get enough of it. I'll sit on the Hungarians face and he'll open me up way super good with his fingers stretching my hole open and totally eat the inside of my ass out like he's at a buffet. Oh man the precum that leaks from my dick when he does that. ;)

Hugs,

Greg

Damn Greg, Do you have to be so descriptive!!

Now get that ass over here!!!

Rimming, definitely is a major turn on for me. But also cum swapping, licking all over, and kissing, kissing, kissing. I also get turned on by licking feet and sucking toes, although not every time.

Much to my surprise, I recently discovered that giving armpits a real sloppy, wet, tongue bath makes my head spin, especially if there is a faint (not rancid or overwhelming) sweat odor attached to them. After giving it some thought, I guess this must come from my very first male sexual experience, with a very cute French kid (we were both 16 then) who had some body odor and an uncut dick that was a little cheesy. Oh, the memories.....o_O:p

Archived