Erotic Hypnotist 411

Scooter
This topic is 1937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

IMHO - I have used hypnosis therapeutically (mostly for pain control) and am a big advocate. I also know and use self-hypnosis for many different reasons, including sexually. BUT (and this is a big BUT), the indiscriminate use of and for especially sexual situations by someone who may or may not be trained and licensed is playing with a loaded gun - not just Russian Roulette as all chambers are loaded. There is a lot of damage which can occur and be caused in this sort of situation.

If he is trained and licensed this is a strange way to proceed. I think it panders to those who have much greater expectations of gratification than are realistic and can be dangerous. Remembering, even hypnosis CANNOT make you do things you would normally not do, but it can release some inhibition, esp. with post-hypnotic suggestion, and really fuck you up!

Again, IMHO.

I know him personally - full disclosure, he's a good friend. I can also say he is extremely kind and happy to discuss his training (he is trained and has TONS of experience) and happy to answer any questions you may have. He's not into anything that isn't consensual or that takes advantage in any way. My suggestion is reach out to him - ask questions, let him know your concerns - he really is committed to making sure people understand what he does so you can make the right choice for you.

How do you do this? Very interested if it makes a one-way more enjoyable!

First I underwent hypnotherapy as a patient for relaxation and pain control. Part of the therapy was learning/being taught to auto (or self) hypnosis. Once that was mastered I can do it whenever I want and give myself post-hypnotic suggestions.

As far as just "one-way" I rarely use the hypnosis but i use what I have learned in order to simply "go with the flow." When with someone i can go into a state of total relaxation and even "inside of myself" in order to increase the sensations. My goal has been to achieve a "total body orgasm" which I have done only once, without pushing and stressing for it to happen.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I fiddled around with self-hypnosis years ago. It was very good for reaching a deeply relaxed state, but not much else. I concluded that there isn’t an easier softer way to habit change than to just do it. Just by getting up every morning, I’ve gradually stepped into a version of myself that I’m quite comfortable with. Werner Erhard used to say that life’s problems resolve in the process of life itself. And it’s true. What is life but one problem after another?

Edited by Rudynate