butterflies!!!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 1127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm so excited for the next couple months. This touris like a re-born me, having been out of work cause of the hands, showed me to be thankful for health and wellness. I am so totally stoked to finally go to LA for the first, second and third time ! Also Vegas again *dies and floats to cloud 9*

I am excited to meet alot of the people whom supported me through the burns. No good deed goes unpunished. Aside from my lovely forum friends and fam I'd like to let anyone know,

My phone, email inbox and mind is always open to new conversations, new travels, new clients and new adventures.

I can't wait to meet you !

Wooohoooo!!!! The count down for LA and Vegas has begun! My first time to LA and my best Vegas trip yet (i say this everytime i go to vegas) . Who knew this corn fed northrn giant would have so many miles on his frequent flyer miles... now only if they were worth something and not a bazillion points for something.

Wooohoooo!!!! The count down for LA and Vegas has begun! My first time to LA and my best Vegas trip yet (i say this everytime i go to vegas) . Who knew this corn fed northrn giant would have so many miles on his frequent flyer miles... now only if they were worth something and not a bazillion points for something.

Enjoy LA, it's one of my favorite places. I especially enjoy the cities on the Pacific Ocean like Santa Monica and Venice. Even better: Topanga (Canyon) State Park in Malibu.

The following is going to make you sick: 20 years ag0 I was able to book a frequent flier round-trip from Dulles Airport in Washington to Sydney, Australia on a Japanese Airline that allowed a 5-day stop in Tokyo (US Air @ 50,000 miles).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...