When a man talks....

friendofsheila
This topic is 966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...THIS is the kind of thing I like hearing.

This guy sounds like some 70's comedian (who? I can't remember).

And he's not saying much at all, just getting our attention to his workout videos, to buy probably.

BUT IT'S JUST SO MUCH FUN TO HEAR A HOT GUY TALK ABOUT BUTT, ISN'T IT?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this guy. He actually has a pretty good YouTube channel. He is the epitome of a metrosexual and does videos on all kinds of men's grooming and dressing tips. He has a hilarious one about grooming the private parts including the ass crack. I use a beard conditioning product that he recommended that is fantastic.

Is it me or is it possible his loafers are a bit on the light side?

You'd have to watch a number of his videos. He is very gay inclusive and always makes a point of saying "if your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't like blah blah blah..." He knows he has a lot of gay followers and is very gay friendly, but in this case, I think he is an honest to goodness straight metrosexual. ( Of course no one ever knows what goes on behind someone's closed door. )

You'd have to watch a number of his videos. He is very gay inclusive and always makes a point of saying "if your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't like blah blah blah..." He knows he has a lot of gay followers and is very gay friendly, but in this case, I think he is an honest to goodness straight metrosexual. ( Of course no one ever knows what goes on behind someone's closed door. )

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Once again, when I mention booty and body, nobody replies.

But when I mention something that could have been brought up by Betty Crocker or The Happy Homemaker, everybody gets horny. Weird! :O)

good video, but after he repeats "don't make it awkward" for the third time, the additional times make it, well, awkward.

You can also hire him as a lifestyle/image consultant. He had one service in which he would spend an entire day shopping with you to select a new wardrobe. The package included lunch and some other amenities. I thought it would be really fun to spend an entire day with him having him select clothes for me.

• 1 year later...

You can also hire him as a lifestyle/image consultant. He had one service in which he would spend an entire day shopping with you to select a new wardrobe. The package included lunch and some other amenities. I thought it would be really fun to spend an entire day with him having him select clothes for me.

Does he pick out clothes for him too? I do not mind him trying on some new clothes as well - would be more than happy to share a dressing room.

Does he pick out clothes for him too? I do not mind him trying on some new clothes as well - would be more than happy to share a dressing room.

AFAIK he isn't a sex worker - it's just a day of shopping and lunch with a very sexy, but probably unattainable, straight guy. And it wasn't inexpensive- as I remember, he charged $2K for the day. I thought it sounded great - his attention totally on me for an entire day while running around Atlanta shopping for clothes. I looked at his website recently to see if he still did it, but I didn't see any mention of it. He has a much bigger reputation and following now so maybe he doesn't have time for a high-touch service like that. I've looked at a lot of his videos. I think one of the most useful was when he taught how to groom your stomach hair to give yourself a happy trail. I still do it - and it looks totally convincing.

• 1 month later...

I can’t bring myself to watch those alpha m vids. He is just an overblown pitchman for overpriced men’s cosmetics, belts and other things you never knew you needed

Aside from his advertising, I will give him credit for a lot of his tutorials. A lot of straight men have been enlightened on lessons of proper grooming, thanks to him.

Is it me or is it possible his loafers are a bit on the light side?

Not at all. He’s just a well groomed, straight guy who cares about his appearance.

He also knows (and more straight men are realizing), that a man who puts more effort into how he looks and smells actually attracts more women.