Manscaping and Pubic hair

keithhardy
This topic is 3078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a recent conversation with a friend regarding body hair, chest, pubic hair, arm pits etc. I like to swim naked when I am in Florida at a gay couples house that are my best friends, they often criticize me because I am not always shaved everywhere like a baby's bottom and they are. I kinda find hair sexy, I know at one time body wasn't in at all, but isn't it making a come back? I haven't trimmed in a while and am finding many of my clients are finding it extremely sexy the way it is. I honestly don't mind being hairy, trimmed or shaved. What's the public opinion on this, keep in mind I am not very hairy to begin with so it isn't running wild, like an overgrown forest, lol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different styles look great/sexy on different people. I would just say - if you are extremely hairy, some trimming looks good. And by all means, make sure the hairstyle on your scalp matches your body hair style. Bald shaved heads on extremely hairy, unkempt bodies look weird to me.

And if our back is hairy, by all means wax it. Unless if you are going for the sasquatch look.

What's everyone's opinion on butt hair? I like rimming a man better when he shaves his butt crack. It was a rude awakening rimming a guy who was untrimmed down there. As Keith said "HACK...HACK...PTOOEY".

(I still manned up and did it and judging from his reaction I did a good job. )

What's everyone's opinion on butt hair? I like rimming a man better when he shaves his butt crack. It was a rude awakening rimming a guy who was untrimmed down there. As Keith said "HACK...HACK...PTOOEY".

(I still manned up and did it and judging from his reaction I did a good job. )

Atta-boy! Take it like a champ!

http://alphamalelifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/manscaping.jpg

[TMI]

I have a hairy dick and it *itches* either when drenched with saliva or even just when I'm taking matters in hand (a lot) dry. So, if I shave it, and my balls, I'll trim the pubic hair (but not shave it off) so that it looks

at least *plausible* that it might be that way naturally.

[/TMI]

All I personally ask is that you look like the photos you post. I like to know exactly what I am hiring and what to expect. So if you post pictures of a nice dolphin smooth body than please shave and trim, if you post photos of a hairy or more natural look then go with that.

My personal preference in hiring goes from smooth to lightly hairy if kept nice and trim.

I had a recent conversation with a friend regarding body hair, chest, pubic hair, arm pits etc. I like to swim naked when I am in Florida at a gay couples house that are my best friends, they often criticize me because I am not always shaved everywhere like a baby's bottom and they are. I kinda find hair sexy, I know at one time body wasn't in at all, but isn't it making a come back? I haven't trimmed in a while and am finding many of my clients are finding it extremely sexy the way it is. I honestly don't mind being hairy, trimmed or shaved. What's the public opinion on this, keep in mind I am not very hairy to begin with so it isn't running wild, like an overgrown forest, lol.

KEEP THE HAIR....shaved crotches only really work on bodybuilders.

So much depends on You. Young men tend to be less hairy. I had a friend who was covered in soft blond down so short and fine he looked shaved. As I have gotten older ( and now in my mid 60s I am old) I have become hairier, and require regular trimming. Nothing ages an older man worse than upper arms covered in a thatch of greying hair. I deal with the back with a wonderful device called a "Backblade" which I found on Amazon. My grooming routine has changed in response to changes in my body. Keith is young and handsome, and may not require much trimming at this point. I am in favor of trimming the balls and shaft because it makes your equipment more prominent, and more pleasant for your companions ( you avoid the dental floss effect). If your chest hair grows thickly, you may want to discretely trim around your nips (if you like them given attention). I usually favor trimming as opposed to shaving or waxing, but as stated at the start, it really depends on YOU, and what you like and feel comfortable with.

Only thing that could make you hotter - is pit chest and groin hair --- MEN are hairy! WOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Archived