I'm in a Gay Bar!

WmClarke
This topic is 3051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first time in a gay bar, I was the straight friend. We were there early so hardly anybody else in the bar. Had to go to the bathroom. Walked over, and noticed there wasn't a door. I turned and looked at my friend and commented on the absence of a door. He laughed so hard, and said, as if I should understand, "you're in a gay bar". Had a few drinks so still didn't understand. A few days later, a guy I worked with (who is gay), explained to me that some gay bars don't have a door on the bathroom to curb "activity".

C'mon guys, this is 2016! I commend everyone who makes steps towards being more open and in harmony with himself,

My first time in a gay bar, I was the straight friend. We were there early so hardly anybody else in the bar. Had to go to the bathroom. Walked over, and noticed there wasn't a door. I turned and looked at my friend and commented on the absence of a door. He laughed so hard, and said, as if I should understand, "you're in a gay bar". Had a few drinks so still didn't understand. A few days later, a guy I worked with (who is gay), explained to me that some gay bars don't have a door on the bathroom to curb "activity".

That sounds logic. I had sex many times in gay bar restrooms.

Yup...totally true. In the old DC Eagle, the second floor latrine had no stall doors. The first floor did, but then it was in a room with an actual door. No idea what the current Eagle is like.

lets see...original post went up about about 1.5 hour ago, in gay bar terms that would be 2 tequilas for courage, a jaegermeister shot to chase the tequila, a beer to regain composure, and a fruity drink for the hell of it. Yep, by this time, I expect @WmClarke is on the dance floor or flirting with the bartender (who is getting increasingly sexier by the minute). Live it up, boy! Hands in the air!

lets see...original post went up about about 1.5 hour ago, in gay bar terms that would be 2 tequilas for courage, a jaegermeister shot to chase the tequila, a beer to regain composure, and a fruity drink for the hell of it. Yep, by this time, I expect @WmClarke is on the dance floor or flirting with the bartender (who is getting increasingly sexier by the minute). Live it up, boy! Hands in the air!

Very Cute Bartender downstairs. Now I'm upstairs--Bartender is not of my preferred gender. May have to head back downstairs......

Archived