411 on CzechmateXXL in Dubai or Bangkok or Czech Rep?

Zman
This topic is 1710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found his ad on RM (CLICK HERE) and I think he's dreamy : dream%20of%20sex.gif

But he's probably too good to be true. He's not only a hottie but claims a ten inch cock too.

His RM ad is in Dubai but a backpage ad (CLICK HERE) from Bangkok also shows up if you search his pictures.

Has anyone had the pleasure?

This is really just curiosity since if he's real he may never come to the states and he seems to charge about $400/hr if you convert from Dirham.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
BTW, Czech Republic has changed it name to Czechia:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36048186

One of the big debates when Slovakia split from Czechoslovakia was what to call the new country. I was living there at the time, and there was lots of discussion. Some Czechs wanted to revert to the old Hapsburg designation of Bohemia, but that really ignored the Moravians. A logical change would have been to Czechomoravia, since the Moravians stayed with the Czechs when the Slovaks seceded. But the Czechs have always been the dominant group in that relationship, and they finally decided to just refer to it as "The Czech Republic," which is awkward, since that is an English designation (only the Czechs ever call it Ceska Republika). "Czechia" makes it sound more like a geographical entity, with an easy name that can stay the same in any language.

Check out the video on the Backpage ad. At first it looks like he is with a woman---rings, painted nails, etc. But, near the end a pair of feet WITH WHITE GYM SOCKS start to rub his dick. Looks odd.

1) Maybe I'm just overthinking.

2) Maybe her feet were just cold.

Check out the video on the Backpage ad. At first it looks like he is with a woman---rings, painted nails, etc. But, near the end a pair of feet WITH WHITE GYM SOCKS start to rub his dick. Looks odd.

1) Maybe I'm just overthinking.

2) Maybe her feet were just cold.

Yes, that's a woman alright, pussy and all! Yeah my thought's exactly about the socks. LOL :D

One of the big debates when Slovakia split from Czechoslovakia was what to call the new country. I was living there at the time, and there was lots of discussion. Some Czechs wanted to revert to the old Hapsburg designation of Bohemia, but that really ignored the Moravians. A logical change would have been to Czechomoravia, since the Moravians stayed with the Czechs when the Slovaks seceded. But the Czechs have always been the dominant group in that relationship, and they finally decided to just refer to it as "The Czech Republic," which is awkward, since that is an English designation (only the Czechs ever call it Ceska Republika). "Czechia" makes it sound more like a geographical entity, with an easy name that can stay the same in any language.

Getting to change the name of the country to "Czechia" ("Česko" in Czech) was one of the current President's pet projects. He finally succeeded to convince Parliament, but with a compromise: the official name is still the awkward "Czech Republic", and "Czechia" is the short, more informal name, to be used in sports competitions and the likes. However, I haven't heard many Czechs refer to their country as "Česko". They still use the mouthful "Česka republika" and decline it with gusto (České republice, Českou republiku, České republiky, etc.). It will take time for the change to catch on.

Oh, and I don't know the guy who is the subject of this thread.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
He's very real and even hotter in person. His dick is absolutely amazing and he also loves to suck cock. Got very hard whenever he was sucking me. He is married to a girl in Bangkok but I suppose is bi. I met with him a year ago when I was passing through.

I just met him in Bangkok. Very sexy man and great body and giant dick true as advertised. Nice guy as well.

Almost had a chance to meet him in Bangkok. He couldn't host since he lives with his wife, but I think he occasionally books hotel rooms for clients. Outcalls are probably easier for him. I will need to meet him next time I'm in Bangkok.

• 1 year later...