Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

By the way, those are the posts fully devoted to my SA experience. If you type "seeking arrangements" in the search box in the blog, you will find other posts where something was mentioned secondarily, like a couple of times when I took one of my SA boys to the strippers club.

I just joined SA mostly due to this thread. Lots of good looking guys but most seem to be either full of themselves or just bad at pulling their scam that is quite amusing at times.

However I did make a connection with a couple guys that do seem genuine so hopefully it will be worth it.

It takes time and work, but it worths it.

SA isn't for everyone. The site itself is not "cheap" but then neither is this hobby. The most expensive aspect of SA is the time investment because it requires patience and time to communicate with the many possibilities and patience to handle the ones who are only interested in billionaire boyfriends versus those who want to be platonic Ferrari friends and everyone else in between.

For me, I've had some great chats. Some wastes of time. I've even met a straight guy who I'm meeting again soon with the right mix of personality, body, and incredibly thick equipment that makes the hours fly by whenever I'm with him.

SA isn't for everyone. The site itself is not "cheap" but then neither is this hobby. The most expensive aspect of SA is the time investment because it requires patience and time to communicate with the many possibilities and patience to handle the ones who are only interested in billionaire boyfriends versus those who want to be platonic Ferrari friends and everyone else in between.

For me, I've had some great chats. Some wastes of time. I've even met a straight guy who I'm meeting again soon with the right mix of personality, body, and incredibly thick equipment that makes the hours fly by whenever I'm with him.

......one wonders if he is a straight guy how you know he has incredibly thick equipment........

......one wonders if he is a straight guy how you know he has incredibly thick equipment........

You're welcome to do your own research. I've written many threads about human sexuality on this forum. There are decades of research materials into this topic. Human sexuality is not even close to as limited as you're attempting to imply. Here are some links to get your started:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/do-you-have-sex-with-both-men-and-women.115359/page-3#post-1113451

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/straight-male-bud-sex.120339/page-2#post-1205182

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/a...ho-isnt-aging-well.127847/page-3#post-1349778

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/a...ho-isnt-aging-well.127847/page-3#post-1349837

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/a...ho-isnt-aging-well.127847/page-3#post-1350225

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/a...ho-isnt-aging-well.127847/page-4#post-1350423

Edited by LivingnLA

I tried out the whatsyourprice site for the first time. It's a little annoying that you have to pay the site to read your messages, but I guess they need to keep the thing running somehow. Anyway, supposed to meet the guy for lunch tomorrow. Cute Asian pre-med student. We'll see how it goes but our text message exchange was very easy and friendly so I think it will be fun. It was probably too easy to find out a lot about him on the web, but I will keep those things to myself. Whether there's sex involved or not is probably something I should have clarified up front, but I'm willing to meet him anyhow and see how things progress. It seemed sort of self-evident to me, but maybe it's not.

I tried out the whatsyourprice site for the first time. It's a little annoying that you have to pay the site to read your messages, but I guess they need to keep the thing running somehow. Anyway, supposed to meet the guy for lunch tomorrow. Cute Asian pre-med student. We'll see how it goes but our text message exchange was very easy and friendly so I think it will be fun. It was probably too easy to find out a lot about him on the web, but I will keep those things to myself. Whether there's sex involved or not is probably something I should have clarified up front, but I'm willing to meet him anyhow and see how things progress. It seemed sort of self-evident to me, but maybe it's not.

That site is SA's sister. I did try it but I made my choice for SA. Keep us posted of your adventures, please!

And may we inquire what his price is? :)

I found whatsyourprice to be maddening and have abandoned it. I got lots of offers for “dates” - usually in the $100 to $150 range - but you can’t communicate with the person to understand what their idea of a “date” entails, or anything else about them, without paying a fee to the web site.

Typical profile content:

My ideal first date: Shopping is one of my favorite hobbies and is when I’m the happiest. On his card of course.

My ideal first date: Walking, small talks

My ideal first date: A nice dinner maybe, or something fun.

My ideal first date: Taking an cooking class and getting to know each other over the meal.

Hmmmkay

I asked him to name a price first. And he responded with 100 which seemed to then be canceled (I got notifications of all this to my account) and then he asked me to name a price. My guess is that he hasn't used it much either (if at all), but I will find out. I offered $150 which he accepted. I probably should have asked some questions related to what his expectations and goals are with respect to using this site. But I can do that over lunch.

I asked him to name a price first. And he responded with 100 which seemed to then be canceled (I got notifications of all this to my account) and then he asked me to name a price. My guess is that he hasn't used it much either (if at all), but I will find out. I offered $150 which he accepted. I probably should have asked some questions related to what his expectations and goals are with respect to using this site. But I can do that over lunch.

Hope you get to fuck him!! Keep us posted

sadly he says he's basically just interested in free meals and conversation. He has a female friend who uses the same site and he says she says that none of her dates was looking for a physical thing. I was the first person he met via the site and vice versa. It's a shame because he's very nice and I enjoyed spending time with him...and he's one of my perfect types. I told him if he changes his mind about the physical thing to let me know. So, lesson learned.

also he was running a bit late so, since it is a gorgeous day today, I sat in Dupont Circle to wait for him. While I was there a smokin' hot Asian kid sat down on the bench next to me. He also had a very sexy voice (he spent some time on the phone trying to link up with whoever he was waiting for). If I could have figured out a way to proposition him....

Also - just discovered that my boy has an SA profile too, but he hasn't logged in there for several months. Several shirtless photos... Looking for some one to help him pay his student loans. I think he has some unrealistic expectations if he's not going to put out. :) I think he's just a dabbler. I can't imagine he has much free time when school is in session anyway

Edited by fedssocr1

It’s delicate. Some guys I’ve met REALLY don’t want to be thought of in any way shape or form as rent boys, and legitimately say they want richer, older boyfriends. 75% of those same guys I’ve met are ALSO all about “taking it slow.” An awfully high correlation for this to be mere coincidence. Most gay men (and really most MEN) want something if not full on sex within the first few dates. Basically a base every date or every other date at least.

Hell, when I dated WOMEN they wanted to move much faster than these “go slow” SA guys.

So I’ve lost patience and moved on a couple of times. And in each of those times, after I dumped the guy, they called or texted asking for something that would cost me money afterwards if not flat out money...to which I always reply that I WOULD be genuinely generous to an actual boyfriend...maybe that makes me a Chris Hardwick type but daddy has his needs...I feel terrible, like Muriel.

Edited by goosh69

Yeah, I think the not wanting to be thought of (or consider themselves) a prostitute has a lot to do with it. But if you're going to advertise yourself as a sugar baby I think you have to understand what that means to the vast majority of daddies. I'd be happy to do things for a guy, but he's got to be willing to do some things for me too. I have plenty of friends I can have meals with and spend time with without having to spend any extra cash.

I personally know several young guys in their 20s who actively sought and currently have much older partners/BFs. I'm sure that's always been a thing, but it seems to have somewhat less stigma these days.