Gerado Gabriel... I want his babies!!!!!!

big-n-tall
This topic is 3050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that was the first thing I saw...I thought "Did Brooke Shields sell her old eyebrows?"

Let's be PC here: Prejudice against tweezed eyebrows is called depilatory bias, which can grow into depilatory dementia - the total disregard for seeing the bigger picture ( in this case package).

Kur, I'm worried for ya, babe. No trip to Puerto Rico for you this year!

that was the first thing I saw...I thought "Did Brooke Shields sell her old eyebrows?"

They're just groomed. It's not like he has a drag queen arch in them or anything. Are you against all grooming you hairy-as-an-ape hunk lover? You go for that 70's wild bush also? :eek:

Damn he is fine but what about the rest of him???

I have found no nudes of him. The following is the closest thing... with some vpl...

tumblr_n8e15prLvC1s0lqz4o1_1280.jpg

c8b39795c6891ccc9bcb5d727ed9059c.jpg

db3d715324b51d5055c96a4cff9726b9.jpg

http://36.media.tumblr.com/f0e9b0aec3b1b7d80ce8ab4c13e191a2/tumblr_nmcz1sG48Y1slni0io1_1280.jpg

As for his butt, there are some vids on his Instagram of him showing more of his body while he poses or works out. He has a nice butt. :)

Archived