blondeangel - visiting LA from NYC

MikeBiDude
This topic is 3066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peculiar, and creative.

"NYC socialite and companion to dozens of men on Central Park South and Upper East and West side."

I stopped at "socialite" - a chance to hang out with Brooke Astor? Jackie O?? Major loser here, I am afraid... with delusions of glamour and a rather inflated sense of self-worth!

I stopped at "socialite" - a chance to hang out with Brooke Astor? Jackie O?? Major loser here, I am afraid... with delusions of glamour and a rather inflated sense of self-worth!

I stopped at Brooke Astor. I stepped back, and realized he looks like Mrs Astor in young twink drag....

There is no such place as NYC NYC (IT'S NY NY OR NYC NY) though "technically" acceptable "socialite" is RARELY used anymore when referring to the male gender alone Central Park South once hoity toity only has about a dozen buildings 1 of which is an empty construction site and half the rest are tourist hotels the Upper West Side well yes richy-rich's live there but so do "I" so nuff said SOUNDS to me like this very odd young man picked up some old Gore Vidal or Truman Capote novels and gleaned his concept of how to sound Manhattan fancy from THEM o_O

*was almost expecting to read ..."dines at La Cote Basque..."

Archived