blondeangel - visiting LA from NYC

MikeBiDude
This topic is 3054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's some information: http://www.themariobello.com/

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, of course unless he's a complete phony. He's young, seems career/business oriented, self assured. Who knows? He may find a career in modeling or acting. However, if by some chance he starts having a successful career in acting, he might regret having an ad on RM in the future.

There is no such place as NYC NYC (IT'S NY NY OR NYC NY

Not to pick a nit but I believe he used it in two sentences in his ad "...NYC. NYC..." i.e. Two separate thoughts/sentences, albeit not great writing.

Who remembers when you could send mail addressed "New York, New York"? :)

Well plenty of subjective replies to my OP, I'm glad so many entertained by the thread.

Proficiency in the game of contract bridge, ballroom dancing, and, of course, equestrian sports will be helpful; expertly tailored clothes and the ability to order from a menu written up in French always serves to impress. O, for the days of the big, seated dinner parties at 640 Fifth Avenue!

And don't forget that dozens of men around Central Park bring him to Cotillions and the Dartmouth Club.

Archived