Affluenza immigrants are flooding Mexico illegally!

dutchmuch
This topic is 3075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the drugged out and glassy eyes expression, the open shirt is leaving a hint of a not altogether unattractive physique. This kid could be in for some real surprises if and/or when he ever actually ends up in lockup. As a 14 year old, he faced battery charges when was found passed out drunk in a car alone with an equally passed out 13 year old girl.

It must be infuriating for Mexico that all these criminal American immigrants are flooding their country illegally.

Someone should build a wall to keep those undesirables out of Mexico.

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/43/00/16/9175970/3/920x920.jpg

Is this Dude (Dud) wearing a Robert Graham Shirt??? Only sell for $150 and up....

Other than the drugged out and glassy eyes expression, the open shirt is leaving a hint of a not altogether unattractive physique. This kid could be in for some real surprises if and/or when he ever actually ends up in lockup. As a 14 year old, he faced battery charges when was found passed out drunk in a car alone with an equally passed out 13 year old girl.

I don't see a good future for his looks or himself as a person, except the money he'll get fr0m mom after hopefully serving some time in jail.

What can you expect? Why white people don't know how to control their children? LOL, if he was black, obviously his skin color would be blame for his behavior and everybody else with the same skin will have to give explanations for him.

A going-away party?? I say we have 'welcome-home' party for Mr. Couch.

Jimboi, can you fire up some of your private jets to make this happen?

"[Authorities] eventually got some intelligence information that they probably drove [a pickup truck] to the border and crossed over the border and were perhaps still in that truck. Continued to gather information both locally and away and learned through some interviews that what we suspected all along had happened, that they had planned to disappear, that they even had something that was almost akin to a going-away party before they left town."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/29/461365287/affluenza-teen-and-his-mother-detained-in-mexico-authorities-say

I just read Ethan's wikipedia entry. The whole family is disgusting and should be incarcerated. I hope they throw the book at all of them. I am glad to see that all of the victims families sued and their cases were settled out of court. While I am sure they would all prefer to have their family members back, every penny coming from this family is one step closer to eliminating their priveleged existence.

Is this Dude (Dud) wearing a Robert Graham Shirt??? Only sell for $150 and up....

I can't tell whether it is a Robert Graham or a wannabee, but even the wannabees are expensive. However, they sell for around $90 at Nordstrom Rack and probably significantly less at thrift stores.

The entire family should be jailed and their assets confiscated and divided up amongst the victims' families. The entire family is trash.

Yes, I don't understand why the family's coffers haven't been emptied as partial compensation for the victims' families. Maybe one of the lawyers here can help explain.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-affluenza-teen-arrested-impersonating-article-1.1910374

http://www.christianpost.com/news/affluenza-teen-ethan-couchs-wild-millionaire-parents-accused-of-laundry-list-of-crimes-and-traffic-violations-110974/

I am at a loss for words. this family should be in jail. the mother father and son! Gah.. big money in small hick towns.. *shakes head* I agree with unicorn.. why does this family have money? they should be penniless with the civil suits and recompense.

I suspect a civil suit against the family, as opposed to the individual, would be difficult, although not impossible. He clearly had a good lawyer at trial. What he has done since being placed on probation has no effect on any claim the victims' family could make: that's essentially between him (and anyone who aided and abetted) and the State (or county).

This morning's news says that the max he can be sentenced for a probation violation to is 4 months in jail under Texas state law. Even if he gets tried as an adult, it's still just 4 months, but as an adult he would serve in jail, not in a juvenile facility, if tried as a minor.

The mother, on the other hand, could get 10 years.

This is a punk who stole beer from a WalMart, mixed it with valium, loaded seven kids into his pickup truck, plowed into good Samaritans along a highway, killing four, and sent two of his friends in the pickup to the hospital. One of those kids is now severely and permanently disabled.

The judge who originally tried the case chose not to seek re-election. This whole thing makes me sick.

Yes, I don't understand why the family's coffers haven't been emptied as partial compensation for the victims' families. Maybe one of the lawyers here can help explain.

I agree with you. The sentence was way too light and he should have been ordered to pay restitution. It is interesting that some people pay thousands and thousands of dollars in penalties and fees when arrested for drunk driving without having injured anyone and this creep gets probation for killing four people and permanently injuring several others.

According to the Wikipedia article about Ethan Couch, six civil lawsuits were filed and five were settled, including the one filed on behalf of the boy who suffered a traumatic brain injury. One plaintiff requested a jury trial, but Wikipedia does not list an outcome.

As someone has mentioned, we don't know the settlement amounts. I think the truck Ethan was driving was owned by his father's company so it was named in the lawsuits. From my business experience, liability insurance limits for most companies are at least $10 million (in addition to auto liability coverage) and if the father was named there could be personal liability insurance for him of $2 million or more. So I suspect the settlements didn't cost Ethan's family much if anything at all. I've been told by liability lawyers that settlements for people who live but with medical issues are higher than those than don't survive. The family would have had to pay Ethan's criminal case related cost themselves.

As someone has mentioned, we don't know the settlement amounts. I think the truck Ethan was driving was owned by his father's company so it was named in the lawsuits. From my business experience, liability insurance limits for most companies are at least $10 million (in addition to auto liability coverage) and if the father was named there could be personal liability insurance for him of $2 million or more. So I suspect the settlements didn't cost Ethan's family much if anything at all. I've been told by liability lawyers that settlements for people who live but with medical issues are higher than those than don't survive. The family would have had to pay Ethan's criminal case related cost themselves.

If that's the case im sure his insurance cancelled the policy once the settlement was reached, and no other insurer would touch them with a 1million foot pole.

Archived