How do you like your COFFEE? not your men...your coffee ;)

jackjackjack
This topic is 3081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I opt for a lighter blend, with a spoon or two of cream (heavy preferred....love my milk fat) and sweetened with stevia. I usually add a splash of french vanilla syrup.

Starbucks coffee is a NO-NO, although their teas (thanks to Teavana) and chai tea lattes are good. I prefer drip; love the smell in the kitchen. I have a Keurig for convenience, but the coffee taste is lousy. I use it primarily for specialty beverages.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You better be sitting down for all you pearl clutchers, WASPy types and coffee snobs. :(

Folgers Colombian roast, drip brewed, with a splash of Coffeemate french vanilla(to sweeten my personality).:eek:

In a large mug for the drive to work which is usually very early and most of my coworkers would turn me around at the door if I didn't. :mad:

You better be sitting down for all you pearl clutchers, WASPy types and coffee snobs. :(

Folgers Colombian roast, drip brewed, with a splash of Coffeemate french vanilla(to sweeten my personality).:eek:

In a large mug for the drive to work which is usually very early and most of my coworkers would turn me around at the door if I didn't. :mad:

Coffeemate!!!!!????? Oh, the horror! Hahaha

I don't drink coffee myself because it makes me anxious.

My maternal grandfater said he liked his coffee "Strong enough to stand up and say hello to him in the morning".

When traveling, with no sources of diet caffienated soda handy, I will do completely unadorned

English breakfast tea as black as I can brew it without becoming bitter.

They are what are in my head in place of anything of survival value. :rolleyes:

I think, then, that your brain should be donated to science to preserve this uniqueness and certainly for further study. Maybe sooner rather than later?????? God only knows what else may be lurking deep inside. :)

OR, OR, maybe we don't want to know.

I think, then, that your brain should be donated to science to preserve this uniqueness and certainly for further study. Maybe sooner rather than later?????? God only knows what else may be lurking deep inside. :)

OR, OR, maybe we don't want to know.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/cbfaef685eef53b3e8feaf674ddc72de/tumblr_n780sh8ndU1qz5q5lo1_1280.jpg

Archived