B.K.S. and me....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Found this gem being a nerd looking at "Today is history"

We share initials AND I think his story is awesome! PLUS I love yoga! That and jogging keep me from becoming a elephant whale. Yoga helps relax and helps bottoms in many ways (tops as well) flexibility, relaxation, muscle control, mind control etc.....

"B. K. S. Iyengar

Teacher

Bellur Krishnamachar Sundararaja Iyengar, better known as B.K.S. Iyengar, was the founder of the style of yoga known as "Iyengar Yoga" and was considered one of the foremost yoga teachers in the world.

Born: December 14, 1918, Bellur, Karnataka

Died: August 20, 2014, Pune, India ....."

(Yes, I am sober.)

11356808_880099088711506_822254137_n.jpg

I said, "Rule number 1: To be a boss-ass bitch" Never let a clown ass boy, try to play you

If he play you, then Rule number 2: Fuck his best friends, then make 'em "yes" men

And get a dick pic, and then you press "send",and send a red heart, and send a kissy face

And tell him that his friends, love how your pussy taste,and that's rule 3: I'm the school T

My wrist look like, I am a jewel thief, but that's just cause, I am a boss bitch

Now macaroni cheese, and grill my swordfish, Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch -

Archived