John Stamos does not take advice from Burt Reynolds

Moondance
This topic is 1136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about Robin. :p

You're absolutely right!!! Thinking of Robin is a sure fire anodyne to thinking of Howard.

tumblr_mvv0lvTpBL1sb403uo1_400.png

Because I am not nearly as indiscreet as Howard Stern, I won't say which of those sweet butts--John's or Rod's--I've seen in the flesh, but I will say it was FINE.

You tease you!!!!

giphy.gif

Gman

That didn't deter John Stamos from posing bareassed for PAPER . (He's 52.)

John Stamos showed his butt about 15 years ago as the mc in the revival of "Cabaret" on Broadway. When he was not on stage, performing John/his character openly flirted with some of the men and women in the audience. He may not have sensatiional in the role, but very sexy.

Just recently, Burt Reynolds said he regretted posing nude for COSMO back in 1972. He said, "I was very young and stupid." (He was 36.) That didn't deter John Stamos from posing bareassed for PAPER . (He's 52.)

980x.jpg

So I'd like to hear from our graphic artists/photo mavens. Any Photoshopping going on here?

Gman

• 5 years later...

Love John Stamos. Had the biggest crush on him on the TV Show" Full House" growing up in the 90's.

What a hottie!!!

Ah, but have you ever been in a 4-way with Howard Stern? :eek: (As Stern claims Stamos to have been.)

This one has probably already graced this thread, but worth repeating...

John Stamos... butt

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/12/07/1207-john-stamos-paper-mag-4.jpg

Cloris: "I'm not here to roast Bob Saget, I am here to F*ck to John Stamos."

The entire audience saw John Stamos' fine ass when he was in the revival of "Cabaret" on Broadway

Yass! Dr. Stamos can fill my cavities anytime...

width=986pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/15/7b/1c157bef2182f51c9b2f4296521b2860.jpg[/img]

57 year old Stamos and his 34 year old wife have a 3 year old son... his first child. That means he fits in my "Who had the oldest parents?" thread, as he was just a year younger when his son was born than my dad was when I was born.

In his new Netflix show, he plays a basketball coach who got himself fired from a men's college team and now has to take a job as coach of a girls' high school team. Yvette Nicole Brown plays his principal.

Stamos says he was a total band geek in high school (still is) and never played or watched sports. He had to learn all the basketball lingo and said it was harder for him than doing the medical scenes on ER. He said they had to tell him team shoot-arounds are called 'practice', not 'rehearsal'.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/12/07/1207-john-stamos-paper-mag-4.jpg

width=986pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/15/7b/1c157bef2182f51c9b2f4296521b2860.jpg[/img]

57 year old Stamos and his 34 year old wife have a 3 year old son... his first child. That means he fits in my "Who had the oldest parents?" thread, as he was just a year younger when his son was born than my dad was when I was born.

In his new Netflix show, he plays a basketball coach who got himself fired from a men's college team and now has to take a job as coach of a girls' high school team. Yvette Nicole Brown plays his principal.

Stamos says he was a total band geek in high school (still is) and never played or watched sports. He had to learn all the basketball lingo and said it was harder for him than doing the medical scenes on ER. He said they had to tell him team shoot-arounds are called 'practice', not 'rehearsal'.

I am sure John Stamos doesn't hang out in the ladies locker room after the show is tsped..

All of this sounds an awful lot like Mike Rowe.