411 on Arbys?

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ability to pound you is unique. He's displayed better precision on intermediate and deep passes with more regularity this season before he flees the pocket. And he's great in the slot.

Jk, that's Cam Newton according to Chip Kelly. The sports thread lives on!

His ability to pound you is unique. He's displayed better precision on intermediate and deep passes with more regularity this season before he flees the pocket. And he's great in the slot.

Jk, that's Cam Newton according to Chip Kelly. The sports thread lives on!

Zoooooooom....right over my head! From Arby's to sports...my poor head just exploded.

Why? What would make Mr. Gaite be interested any more, or less, than usual in sports today?

Gman

I'm sure it was his passion to see the Saints pull off an upset against the Panthers, but no such luck.

I'm not sure but while attending a sporting type of event this weekend I may have possibly seen Mr. Gaite's handsome mug on the scoreboard. But Qualcomm Stadium has such a small video screen on the scoreboard it was hard to tell. I also thought I saw a vague resemblance to him on the San Diego trolley after the game, but then I thought a man of Mr. Gaite's caliber surely would not be using public transportation. The funny part is the guy that looked like him was participating in a heated discussion with drunk football fans regarding religion and politics. Still I wonder?

Maybe I am just projecting. Too many hours cruising Rentmen ads. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived