Alex Torres /AlexBrazilian

andymn
This topic is 2734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to contact him about his upcoming visit to Chicago. I asked if he was available on the 15th, since his travel dates were posted from the 11th-16th. He said he wouldn't be in Chicago at that time. So I asked him about the 14th. He just replied that he would be in Chicago today after 6pm. I'm guessing English isn't his first language. He was very short, but no real red flags so far.

I tried to contact him about his upcoming visit to Chicago. I asked if he was available on the 15th, since his travel dates were posted from the 11th-16th. He said he wouldn't be in Chicago at that time. So I asked him about the 14th. He just replied that he would be in Chicago today after 6pm. I'm guessing English isn't his first language. He was very short, but no real red flags so far.

Keep us posted, Andre!

Damn guys does the name Jaime Lee bring back great memories. Not only was he drop dead handsome, he had a gorgeous body and he was participatory with a capitol "P". He was a fantastic kisser and his oral skill were outstanding -- damn I do miss him. I sincerely hope that where ever he is and what ever he is going, he is happy and successful.

Damn guys does the name Jaime Lee bring back great memories. Not only was he drop dead handsome, he had a gorgeous body and he was participatory with a capitol "P". He was a fantastic kisser and his oral skill were outstanding -- damn I do miss him. I sincerely hope that where ever he is and what ever he is going, he is happy and successful.

I never met Jaime because he was a top. I did however have an overnight with a young (about 23 or so-he could have been early 30's too. But he definitely looked younger than that. ) blond muscular guy who claimed he was Jaime's boyfriend-or at least former boyfriend. I flew him to me from Florida. It was risky as he had no reviews, and we had never met. But I love blond muscular stereotypical boy next door types, and they are not easy to find. (And even rarer a muscular/bodybuilder type guy with fire engine red hair/red body hair/and fire pubes-something like a Jaxton Wheeler with red hair. I never managed to hire anyone like that. The few red-heads I managed to hire were mostly sandy reds without true fire pubes. And while they may have been athletic, no one looked like Hercules. :().

But I digress... The guy's claim of being Jaime's boyfriend was credible at the time because, while I don't think they advertised as a duo, their ads for a time kept popping up together in the same cities. As I remember the guy had curly, wavy blond hair and was fairly muscular-although probably not as muscular as Jaime. He may have worked as a car mechanic previously. It sounded as if he didn't have the most stable life. And I'm not sure the relationship was that great. Either he told me so, or I gathered the impression, that Jamie didn't treat him very well. I only managed to meet him once although we kept in contact for a bit. I can't even remember his name. I wish I had a picture of him. He was really cute.

Gman

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I met with Alex last summer. He was true to his pics, although it appears his arms and chest have gotten bigger. I don't remember if he was orally active, but he was receptive to toys and safe bottoming.

Alex's primary language is Portuguese. That may account for some of the difficulties in communication.

• 3 months later...
I met with Alex last summer. He was true to his pics, although it appears his arms and chest have gotten bigger. I don't remember if he was orally active, but he was receptive to toys and safe bottoming.

Alex's primary language is Portuguese. That may account for some of the difficulties in communication.

Hmm, receptive to bottoming...Into it, or did he just go through the motion? Not a worthwhile experience for me if my date for the evening is just suffering through the festivities.

Hmm, receptive to bottoming...Into it, or did he just go through the motion? Not a worthwhile experience for me if my date for the evening is just suffering through the festivities.

Alex willing let me top him. I used the word receptive in the sense that he was open to the idea of being a bottom. Not everyone who advertises as versatile/top is truly interested in being a bottom.

Archived