Nickolas - Los Angeles

tsgarp
This topic is 1716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...

Really hot guy and really sweet and down to earth. Says he does this because he enjoys meeting new people. Not much sensual aspect aside from the nudity and occasional grazes. Ending is mechanical so I told him that I didn't need that. And when we started talking I realized he is even more attractive than his pictures because he has such a great personality and was so relatable. In person he's way hotter. Dark features. Great body not muscular but more just toned. Buzzed head scruffy face... He's more husband material vs a hook up if you ask me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

His ad states that he does Erotic and his three private pics are two of that awesome butt and one in a underwear garment that clearly shows the goods...hmm anyone with recent meetings with him and if so did u specifically ask for the erotic massage? Dm if you prefer thanks