I usually don't do this but....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean, when its in a 3 layer box, I DO like pizza! Plus breadsticks and COOKIE??

BITCH I LOVE CARBS, BITCH I LOVE LAYERS!

3 LAYERS OF CARBS???

YASS.

OK but I think you can do better than pizza hut. Haven't had them in over 5 yrs. I have better at the end of my block, for reals.

Hugs,

Greg

Sal's Pizza here in town....one place, same owner forever, and he's Italian....;) Yes, pizza is a good value at $20. And it's kind of a well balanced meal. Crust..,.starch. cheese....protein. pepperoni...protein. tomato.....either fruit or vegetable.....haha.

Sounds like you really like your protein ;) lol

Hugs,

Greg

Sal's Pizza here in town....one place, same owner forever, and he's Italian....;) Yes, pizza is a good value at $20. And it's kind of a well balanced meal. Crust..,.starch. cheese....protein. pepperoni...protein. tomato.....either fruit or vegetable.....haha.

That's the lie I tell myself too... But I freaking love pizza! Don't get me started on the best pizza places in this country! People think I'm traveling for work? NOPE! Just traveling to try out new pizza places!

Archived