It's Saturday !

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Celebrate the weekend by getting warm on the inside-- I'm off (dressed up in my saturday night bests[my church cloths]) to party the week of stress away!! I got my brother a baby sitter and now I'm off, snazzy watch and cute beard included. :*

What did you do tonight?!

Nothing. As usual. I'm so bored. I may head out to Power House...

How were they? I've seen a few of their vids on YouTube and love their sound.

Hugs,

Greg

They were great and the crowd was fun. Strange tour in that they are leaving the area to go to Boston and other points north and then will be back here in a nearby theater next Saturday. I already have tickets for that show as well. Hailey Rhinehart was the main singer along with Joey Cook, both former American Idol finalists. Nice to see that show does not crush dreams of the contestants who lose. Most of the numbers they did in this show are on Youtube, but there is nothing like live music. They had a very cute boy singer as well, so that spiced up the evening.

Would definitely see them if you get the chance.

I agree with the smile Kow! I also enjoyed reading about you seeing this play. Sorry I can't be more critial I'm pretty drunk and should be asleep. Insominia has been kicking my ass so since its the weekend I figured what better cure than Washington Apples and Coronas--- Maybe some purple too!

I planned my usual Saturday of hoping something good is on HBO, Doctor Who, and chilling with the dog. Friday's usually my go-out night. Friends called at the last minute and we went out for dinner, I met them at their house and had a fun time with their new roommate's tiny little dog.

I planned my usual Saturday of hoping something good is on HBO, Doctor Who, and chilling with the dog. Friday's usually my go-out night. Friends called at the last minute and we went out for dinner, I met them at their house and had a fun time with their new roommate's tiny little dog.

That sounds wonderful. HBO is only good after dark ;) do u know what kind of dog the roommate got? Hope it was a pleasant nights out :*

Archived