My foray into bottoming

Wolfer
This topic is 2178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You guys, you guys, ooooh my gosh. So I went back to the beefy latino. Mmmm hmm. The things he does to me just make me act like such a bottom. :D He just pushes all the right buttons with me.

Must've been funny, me saying I'm a top and then lie there moaning and groaning with my ass up in the air and him dry humping me, hahahaha. Phwuah, once I'm all healed up I think I might take the plunge... I mean, let him plunge into me. :)

I'm scared, exhilirated and excited.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys, you guys, ooooh my gosh. So I went back to the beefy latino. Mmmm hmm. The things he does to me just make me act like such a bottom. :D He just pushes all the right buttons with me.

Must've been funny, me saying I'm a top and then lie there moaning and groaning with my ass up in the air and him dry humping me, hahahaha. Phwuah, once I'm all healed up I think I might take the plunge... I mean, let him plunge into me. :)

I'm scared, exhilirated and excited.

Here is a toast to your getting plunged! May your inner bottom flow with ease.

...hmmmm...not sure I'm liking this image! :oops: un beso y abrazo a ti y al plunger...

Oooh Wolfer,

As a bi guy who just got bi, I had no idea of the DEEP satisfaction derived from giving your ass to a man. I feel so loved when the top tenderly prepares and takes me. It can be pure, active, intense pleasure both taken and given. If you like giving a man head (and I do), you may really love bottoming (as I do). I hope you will and that you will share it with us. We all have your back. ... .so to speak!

Oooh boy, look's like some dormant issues are cropping up. Well, opportunities for self-growth are certainly commencing! A selection of my inner dialogue about bottoming:

"Why are bottoms seen as lesser than?"

"Why do people assume I'm a bottom? Because I'm not masculine enough? I'm not enough of a man?"

"Why are tops supposed to be the "real man" in the equation, what the fuck is up with that?"

"Why is it assumed that guys with small (read: average) dicks should be the bottoms? Guys with average dicks can't fuck or what?"

I oppose these thoughts with:

"I choose to let a guy fuck me because I like getting railed and love the intimacy of having him inside me. I am in control."

"It takes a real man to take it like a man from another man."

Uh yeah... Hmmm. Self development opportunities abound. :D

As a versatile guy, I believe that a bottom is in a position of strength in that he gives up power and can take control any time he wishes. In that way, bottoms can only feel inferior if they let themselves feel that way.

In BDSM it is exactly the same - while the Dom may have the power, the Sub has the control.

And, of course, not all Doms are the tops and not all Subs are the bottoms so there is an interesting mix!

Funguy

Looks like I won't be bottoming any time soon... The prescribed creams from the doctor made everything ten times worse. It's completely raw and inflamed now... :(

I now have to go the hospital to get a full rectal exam so they can determine what's going on. My appointment is in five weeks... :confused:

Well, I'm off to the doctor tomorrow! My anus is still sore and burning from my personal playsession four days ago. I'm sure it's not supposed to be like that? I can't imagine bottoms having to deal with pain for a week after one fuck session... Bottoms, feel free to weigh in. Thanks! :)

when I first bottomed, my ass was sore for a few days :D the guy was 12" though lol.. I wanted my 1st to be the biggest I could find:P

Thank you, guys, I'll keep you updated. :)

You can't be serious?

~ Boomer ~

Yeah, it's quite frustrating, the waiting times here at the hospital. When I had to go to the urologist it was slightly better, only had to wait two weeks! And it's same the at all the hospitals.

In fact, the health care system in Brussels is so good that health care provider supply has now reached a capacity point yielding unheard of wait times...also, aging population is stressing the system. However, let's not lose sight of the main point here:

Let all of us bow our heads and say a rectal prayer for Wolfer :D

This is in Belgium? I thought the healthcare system functioned better than that in Belgium.

In fact, the health care system in Brussels is so good that health care provider supply has now reached a capacity point yielding unheard of wait times...also, aging population is stressing the system. However, let's not lose sight of the main point here:

I keep telling you guys that I am over 70.. ..and far too stiff to bow my head low enough for a "rectal prayer". Would bowing my head for a penis prayer help?:) I think I can reach that far, because my stiffness will be an advantage in this effort.

It's nice to know that the Belgian healthcare system otherwise gets gold stars. Now if they can just do something about the time patients have to wait for appointments.

There was a study published a couple of years ago that revealed that average cost of a particular surgical procedure in the US was ~$80,000.00. The same procedure could be had in Belgium for less then $20,000.00. And that cost, I believe, included expenses for travel to and from Belgium from the US.

It's nice to know that the Belgian healthcare system otherwise gets gold stars. Now if they can just do something about the time patients have to wait for appointments.

There was a study published a couple of years ago that revealed that average cost of a particular surgical procedure in the US was ~$80,000.00. The same procedure could be had in Belgium for less then $20,000.00. And that cost, I believe, included expenses for travel to and from Belgium from the US.

Hence the spike in demand and our poor Woofer having to wait for his foray. I say this is a crime! :cool:

I started looking into medical tourism ~10 years ago because I wasn't happy with the cost of available treatment options in the US for a condition I had. Even then, Belgium was a major destination. Back then, I read, most of the medical tourists to Belgium were Brits unhappy with their National Health Service.