Do you ever make it to hotel breakfast?

Mocha
This topic is 3169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, hey, Hay...y'all simmer on down there now. I'm sure Tiger's words of romance was in relation to the thread at hand. I'm sure you'd get an actual response if you just direct messaged him, rather than ejaculating all over my thread. But yes, Tiger is a great guy and an even better kisser XOXO.

In other news, I missed 2 additional hotel breakfasts this past week. But, I found a new favorite breakfast place now: Perkins. Probably not the greatest on earth, but beats Waffle House and Denny's. I like the family chains and little gay popular brunch places, but when I'm in a new area or not staying downtown, I won't know unless someone tells me.

In other news, I missed 2 additional hotel breakfasts this past week. But, I found a new favorite breakfast place now: Perkins. Probably not the greatest on earth, but beats Waffle House and Denny's. I like the family chains and little gay popular brunch places, but when I'm in a new area or not staying downtown, I won't know unless someone tells me.

I like Perkins. I used to go there frequently when I lived in Wisconsin and Ohio.

Gman

Breakfast~? Geez... We early make it to breakfast much less dinner or lunch~

I find that we stay engaged otherwise~

I do, however, frequently bring juices, water and snacks like berries and bananas, fruit and chocolates to 3hr, 6hr and 14hr overnight appointments simply because it leads into glad food fetishes and also because it's more intimate to eat together up in the room~

That's not to say I don't enjoy the dining out experience or a night out on the town too~ I do~!

In fact, Legendary Dave and I had a most Unforgettable evening dining experience with our very sexy Client in Fort Lauferdale this past week~

The three of us met at a restaurant were we were delighted to find that we could be entertained by the "Dark Dining" experience~

It was simply and exquisitely OVER THE TOP~!!!

We were led to a room by a server who specializes in Dark Dining... The room was Pitch black... Completely void of light~

The only visible illumination was from a glow in the dark watch face and the gentle, green shadow of the servers night vision goggles as he entered the room to delight us with beverages or one of the six mystery courses provided in the meal~

Once served, we were left alone in the room to explore the delights in front of us... (And the food too)~

There were no utensils~ All six courses were eaten with our hands using our fingers or our imaginations~

You would not believe what all can happen in a completely dark room with three "hhhhhungry" people...

The waiter instinctually knocked to give us notice of his arrival and lingered before entering so as not to, um, startle us... Or perhaps himself... I'm sure he just wanted to be sure we had finished up one course before beginning the next~ ...and never once did he mention that Dave and I had loosened our collars to the point of being completely shirtless and whatever~

So intense tasting all that the table had to offer... Warm and wet, sweet and savory, smooth and hard... Curious Fingers and moist lips in the dark... Feeding ourselves and each other~

Lots of laughter, merriment and myrth... lots of napkins but, seemingly nowhere to tuck them~

It's incredible how heightened your senses are when the attention is on taste, touch, sound and antici...pation of what might come next~

Dark Dining: Delightful, Delicious, Delovely~!

So perfect~! So playful~! So public~ hehe~

I've researched and found more dark dining venues around the country and cities I travel

to~

Reach out into the darkness and find out what's on the menu~!

...or, we can just "dine in"~ It's alllll goooood~!

It's also grand fun to go to the grocery store and go shopping together for things to eat and play with~ One never knows WHAT you might bring home when you go grocery shopping while hungry... Once a Client and I, (while visiting Seattle), came back to the room with a husky stock boy~ (apparently the item we were looking for was actually in our room and we had him help us find it)~

Tyger

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Um "I'll have what he's having" :D

In other news' date=' I missed 2 additional hotel breakfasts this past week. But, I found a new favorite breakfast place now: Perkins. Probably not the greatest on earth, but beats Waffle House and Denny's. I like the family chains and little gay popular brunch places, but when I'm in a new area or not staying downtown, I won't know unless someone tells me.[/quote']

I like Perkins. I used to go there frequently when I lived in Wisconsin and Ohio.

Gman

I had two coworkers one from MN and the other from OH rave about Perkins. But my two trips to OH, Ceder Point and Cincinnati and my multiple trips to Milwaukee I have yet to see one.

Hugs,

Greg

I just found out that the Perkins I used to go to in Cincinnati has been torn down and replaced with a Frisch's. :(That's another chain that serves breakfast, but I was never that fond of it. Frisch's is a ''Big Boy's" Restaurant Chain if anyone here is familiar with them. In Dallas they were called Kip's. My grandparents lived very close to the one near Love Field. I think there's a car dealership there now.

http://images2.dallasobserver.com/imager/u/original/7136239/kipsbigboy.jpg

As for Wisconsin, I was talking about Madison not Milwaukee. I can't tell if the location I used to go to is still open because I can't remember where it was (it was 14 years ago). There are 5 in the Milwaukee area (I just looked it up). But only one is in Milwaukee proper. The rest are in suburbs.

Gman

Archived