Shocking News-Kermit And Miss Piggy Kaput!!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 3225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hogged all the attention. She demanded to be waited on ;hoof and hoof and she had him hopping around to satisfy her every whim. Ultimately, the difference in backgrounds, she was from a Polish family and his was French, led to irreconcilable differences. That affair with Oscar the Grouch, both hers and his, added a great strain to their domestic tranquility. I did hear him complain once that the place in which they were living was a sty and he felt that she wanted more and more and he wanted to just relax, lie around the pool and catch a few flies with boys. Ultimately, the infertility was a large problem

Funguy - I can't tell if you're responding to the post above yours or transcribing one of Kermit and Miss Piggy's intimate encounters.

More seriously - if we can even be serious about this topic - some of my Twitter feed was just crushed when the news became public. I was never sure the two of them were well-matched and wish them both well. Maybe Miss Piggy needs to find someone with an equally big personality to complement hers.

Here's the video from yesterday, August 5, 2015, from the Wall Street Journal, officially announcing the news of the breakup of their "decades-long" relationship: http://www.wsj.com/video/the-muppets-miss-piggy-and-kermit-announce-split/2749C723-4A32-4887-8E2D-C45B382142CF.html It includes a screenshot of the twitter announcement too.:(

A short statement from Kermit indicates that although they have parted ways, they still plan to continue to work together in the upcoming new series, "The Muppets" arriving on your television screens next month from the ABC network! The show is touted as a documentary of "Up Late With Miss Piggy," with a crew following Miss Piggy both backstage and on as she hosts her own talk show!:eek:o_O

Hmmm...the hint of bacon is pretty strong here to me, as if Miss Piggy's publicity machine may be cooking this up as a PR stunt for her new show? JMHO!:rolleyes:

TruuHart1 :cool:

Hmmm...the hint of bacon is pretty strong here to me, as if Miss Piggy's publicity machine may be cooking this up as a PR stunt for her new show? JMHO!:rolleyes:

TruuHart1 :cool:

But would Kermit be a party to such dishonesty? I don't think so. And he's the one in the video.

Gman

Could there be a hint in the title of this poem by Wallace Stevens?

Frogs Eat Butterflies. Snakes Eat Frogs. Hogs Eat Snakes. Men Eat Hogs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_Eat_Butterflies._Snakes_Eat_Frogs._Hogs_Eat_Snakes._Men_Eat_Hogs

o_O

Well in this relationship, I believe frogs eat hogs or why bother dating a being with such a maneuverable tongue. Can I get an AMEN

Maybe Miss Piggy needs to find someone with an equally big personality to complement hers.

You really think she would have settled for Kermit if a partner like that was available to her?

http://cdn8.openculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rorschach_blot_04.jpg

Archived