A Quick Thanks

RyanDean
This topic is 3283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Just a quick note of gratitude to all those who've helped Daddy make this forum what it is..."

A year ago (to the night) I posted this line upon returning home after my first hire. I was giddy with excitement.

There have been -- ahem -- a few more hires since. Not to mention that trip to Palm Springs. But I'm reminded of that sense of gratitude this evening, after meeting up with a couple forumfolks this evening in NYC.

This is an unusual hobby, to say the least, and I so appreciate being able to connect (both here and in person) with those who share in its peculiar delights. Thanks to all.

PS(A): if you're reading this and are contemplating hitting one of the meetups (whether in DC or Chicago or PalmSprings or wherever), just do it. They are surprisingly fun. Not as much fun as having an appointment with a gent ;) but fun nonetheless.

Archived