NAACP leader resigns. I'm confused. Can I just have sex with "all of the above?"

stevenkesslar
This topic is 2182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

She sounds like a real beaut.

JUNE 15--The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/racheldolezal.jpgdenying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

Dolezal, then known as Rachel Moore, named the university and Professor Alfred Smith as defendants in a lawsuit filed in Washington, D.C.’s Superior Court. During the pendency of the civil case, Smith was chairman of Howard’s Department of Art.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451

http://news.yahoo.com/rachel-dolezal-resigns-as-leader-from-naacp-spokane-chapter--160937684.html

Like I said, can I just go for "all of the above" when it comes to having sex?

...but please, no sex with Ms. Dolezal, that would be just too confusing on so many levels! (DISCLAIMER: My post is not meant to be discrimination against women, African Americans or any persons posing as same! :rolleyes:)

TruHart1 :cool:

...but please, no sex with Ms. Dolezal, that would be just too confusing on so many levels! (DISCLAIMER: My post is not meant to be discrimination against women, African Americans or any persons posing as same! :rolleyes:)

I dunno, Mr. Hart. She seems to want to be everything you can be, one at a time. If she goes for Fag Hag next, I think she'd be fabulous.

A pathological liar, who sues Black people for racism when she feels White, and sues White people for racism when she feels Black, is also a thief. Who wudda thunk.

Rachel Dolezal, the NAACP leader who resigned on Monday after it was revealed that she had pretended to be black, has now been outed as a plagiarist.

According to her art blog, Dolezal is 'an award-winning Mixed Media Artist,' but she has had accusations of plagiarism levelled against her in relation to at least one of her pieces.

The similarities between Dolezal's acrylic paintings The Shape of Our Kind and J.M.W. Turner's 1840 work The Slave Ship are astounding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125889/Now-race-faker-Rachel-Dolezal-faces-claims-ART-WORK-plagiarized.html#ixzz3dKdzgZFJ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Seems most of the media bandwidth is about her identity issues, rather than the actual work she did. But there are at least a couple of articles that say she accomplished some pretty good stuff on behalf of her causes, and that's enough for me.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Let Rachel Dolezal Be as Black as She Wants to Be

New York Times article

In fact, if her effectiveness is now going to be torpedoed by the fuss about her racial identity, it makes me wonder if some folks might have their priorities misplaced.

Seems most of the media bandwidth is about her identity issues, rather than the actual work she did. But there are at least a couple of articles that say she accomplished some pretty good stuff on behalf of her causes, and that's enough for me.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Let Rachel Dolezal Be as Black as She Wants to Be

New York Times article

In fact, if her effectiveness is now going to be torpedoed by the fuss about her racial identity, it makes me wonder if some folks might have their priorities misplaced.

Curious lookin.. I understand what you are saying, and certainly her accomplishments will be set aside, because the narrative has changed, but does her lack of integrity bother you? She has lied repeatedly.

That being said, I have to say, I thought she handled herself pretty well here, in an interview with Melissa Harris Perry.

Yes, BVB, her lack of integrity bothers me, but not so much that I'll ignore the good things she's done.

Honestly, when it gets right down to it, I'm a little sad that racial identity is as big an issue as it is. It would be nice if one day those lines were a little more blurred than they are today and folks could have a bit more flexibility in their self-identity.

A pipe dream, I know.

http://cdn.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/alice-in-wonderland-caterpillar-smoking.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/rachel-dolezal-resigns-as-leader-from-naacp-spokane-chapter--160937684.html

Like I said, can I just go for "all of the above" when it comes to having sex?

How far you intend to go with this knowing how daring you can be??? Taking "equalization" to the extreme, my dear is your specialty indeed.

After all, she seems to meet your criteria for equalization in society. Hmmm, a Fag Hag and "Whore" who is a "Fag" maybe not be a bad combination for suitable marriage down the line. :rolleyes:. I don't know, babe. What you think?

I'm a little sad that racial identity is as big an issue as it is.

Yes it is sad that racial identity is such a big issue. If it were not a big issue she could have turned up at the NAACP, done the good work she apparently did without having to say what her racial identity was, or having anyone consider asking.

• 2 years later...

Everyone's favorite Washingtonian, Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged this week with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in child care assistance from August 2015 through November 2017.

An investigation started in March 2017 when a state investigator received information that she had written a book.

Documents say she had deposited nearly $84,000 into her bank account without reporting it.

They say the former activist told investigators she “fully disclosed her information” and declined to answer further questions.