Daddyhunt App

m.yi
This topic is 2147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just came across this vid early this morning. I feel this might be worth sharing.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/548a265702a760a8bb00025a?cps=gravity_3462_3753849724525552676

We've talked about it before, thanks for bringing it back to this forum, I guess is like the old silverdaddies but a the tip of your fingers.

Any luck on it?

does it get you laid with young folks?

It was interesting that in the interview, the provider of the app almost choked when he had almost said 60. He clearly stated that there are a lot of hot daddies in the 40 and 50 year age groups, but while he did say and beyond, he definitely did not go on to tell of all the hot daddies in the 60 70 and 80 year age group. Perhaps he is waiting to come out the the Granddaddy app for Daddies who are Grand and Granddaddies.

At the risk of derailing the thread, I dislike the trend of video-only reporting. I like to read.

While I prefer to read, I do not expect anyone to transcribe a video for me. I'm fine with the video links. And to be honest, as a Baby Boomer, I prefer videos to message typed with text message phrasing and spelling.

I've been on Daddyhunt for about 2 weeks now and my first impression is that there is much less activity/traffic compared to Scruff and Grindr. One feature that I like is the ability to have an album with some images set as public while other images can remain private. My overall experience is not much different from other apps in that 95%+ of guys don't respond to messages.

• 3 years later...
While I prefer to read, I do not expect anyone to transcribe a video for me. I'm fine with the video links. And to be honest, as a Baby Boomer, I prefer videos to message typed with text message phrasing and spelling.

Hold your horses! You can easily pass for your early 40s. You need to spill the beans on how you look so young!

Hugs,

Greg

I'm flattered. I promise, all it is is good genes and limited time in the sun.

LIES.

Rumor has it that you have a portrait in some random attic that is aged and withered looking.

I also believe that semen can have anti-aging properties, but we'll just leave that one right here for discussion ;)