Doug Fanueil Twink Eye Candy

al
This topic is 7400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wood worker

Wow, I have to second (or is it third by now?) this thought. Plus, the boy sets off my gaydar. Let's look at the facts:

(1) In court testimony, he acknowledges a li'l playing around with X and pot, though "never during work hours."

(2) He has a relationship with his older, hunkier male boss (Bacanovich) that has him alternately playful and intimidated.

(3) After standing up to Martha's bitching, he writes an e-mail to a friend saying "Baby told off Martha today!"

My gaydar's zooming past the metrosexual stage and approaching the Clay Aiken threshold.

RE: The New Meth

He did too. He went to Jamaica and smoked pot there, in violation of his agreement with the Feds. But the judge wouldn't let the defense bring that up at the trial because nobody knew whether smoking ganja in Jamiaca was illegal. The defense actually phoned the Jamaicans, who were not amused at the thought that it was legal to smoke pot there.

What is unknown is whether he ate Krispy Kremes in Jamaica...

RE: The New Meth

He did too. He went to Jamaica and smoked pot there, in violation of his agreement with the Feds. But the judge wouldn't let the defense bring that up at the trial because nobody knew whether smoking ganja in Jamiaca was illegal. The defense actually phoned the Jamaicans, who were not amused at the thought that it was legal to smoke pot there.

What is unknown is whether he ate Krispy Kremes in Jamaica...

RE: Doug Fanueil-NY NEWS PAPER

Last week either the Post or the News ran photos of him while he was trying to be a model. He was wearing leather pants and a tired tatoo on his arm, punk hair and a sleevless shirt. He is someone who looks much better with his clothes on than off! BELIEVE ME! Check it out, New York Post or New York News...it was the front page; you can see them on line. No wonder Martha couldn't stand him.

Archived