Grace and Frankie on Netflix

This topic is 1811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many incredible actors of a certain age this series could really keep busy and add lots of fun to the plot. I hope it keeps going for that reason alone. Dolly would be amazing.

I watched the first 4 episodes last night; I liked the characters and the actors; it was definitely thought-provoking for me, a guy in his mid-60s who came out when he was in his early 50s, figuring out how to end a 25-year marriage and preserve relationships with children, parents, other relatives, friends from college and later life who knew me as a straight man; interestingly enough, the process continues to this day. And I think the progress that has been made in our society with marriage equality, employment discrimination laws, and television and movies with gay and lesbian characters has made all of this possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...