"Boy Meets Boy" 2003 Bravo Reality Show

WilliamM
This topic is 3314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Meets_Boy_(TV_series)

The thread about 'gay' reality shows reminded me of Bravo's "Boy Meet Boy." James Getzlaff was seriously looking for a boyfriend, without realizing that the network included three straight guys in the group -- one of the three (Franklin) was very hot. It was not a landmark series, partly because James's best friend, Andra, was really annoying. James made his choices with her input -- a mistake.

I met James Getzlaff about a year after the show ended. Nice guy and much more sexy in person. I asked about the show; he just shook his head and laughed.

Ah memories... at the time I followed this show closely too.

I remember Andra having a truly epic meltdown when she learned the group included str8 guys. This is bullshit!!!! MadTV even

I particularly liked the guy from SF, who basically said he wasn't too interested in James and volunteered to leave the show early on.

Andra stayed until the end of the last episode. She did provide a different perspective, and the interactions between James and Andra were important to find out what James was thinking. I mentioned above that I met James. I liked him very much, but he a bit of introvert. His personality is a huge asset in a private conversation, perhaps less so on a TV reality show.

Archived