Cutie at the drive-by window

jakeleyman
This topic is 3390 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not a fast food enthusiast but I once received a coupon for a free Mocha Frappe' at McDonald's. I loved it. They are addictive, sort of like some of the boys on this site, and I return to McD a couple times a month for them. Most of the employees at McD in my part of the country are young women. I sometimes tip them, particularly when they smile and try to make my day a little better. I will say something to them like "Thanks for the nice smile" when I hand them the tip. Today there was a maybe barely 18 year old drop dead gorgeous guy working the window. As he transferred the drink to my hand, he gave me a grin which almost made me drop the Frappe' in my lap. I mean this guy was so cute he would stop traffic at Sheridan Square. I got so shaken up by his beauty that I forgot to give him a tip. So I'm going back - no, not with the fantasy of asking him what time he gets off work, but to get another good look and tip him well. So I'm wondering, what do I say? I would like to make an extremely subtle hint of my admiration for his unreal looks. "Thanks for the nice smile" sounds like I want to lick Mocha off his dick, which is of course true. "Thanks" is too boring and totally unsuggestive.

There is a very cute 20 something man who works in the bank and is almost always at the drive thru window when I go to the bank. I must say it makes my day when I see him and always give him a big hello and a smile and he does the same. One time, when I was in the bank he was working the teller window and I made a transaction, it was a deposit but saying I made a deposit was too obvious a reference, and when the transaction was done, I asked to call over the manager. I then told manager that he had a fine employee who always greeted me well, was polite and efficient. I now get an even bigger smile and a few minutes of chit chat at the drive through. I have no illusions of a tryst but I do have fantasies.

Similar experience with a guy at my local Starbucks. He's stunning. I find myself going there a little too often for my Cinnamon Dolce Latte fix. I simply handed him a $20 once and said "Beautiful smile - it always makes my day". He seemed a little confused at first - but always recognizes me now and flashes that smile every time and has started to strike up small talk when I'm there...

Guest Starbuck

There's a line in an old poem ... how does it go? ...

in the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love

no, no ... that's not it ... maybe ...

in the Spring Jakeleyman's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of young men

Oh dear, Jakeleyman, as autumn comes on here and people need more clothes, there is less eye candy in the supermarket, the petrol station or the take-away food joint, in your spring no doubt more! But don't fantasise about every hot man, at least wait for a hint of interest.

I meet up with similar guys in different stores and I always tip if its a financial transaction or just chat and smile if its a bank or something similar. I always end saying something like "you are as nice and kind as you are good looking" ... I always get even bigger smiles in return and they never forget me in the future!

I'm not a fast food enthusiast but I once received a coupon for a free Mocha Frappe' at McDonald's. I loved it. They are addictive, sort of like some of the boys on this site, and I return to McD a couple times a month for them. Most of the employees at McD in my part of the country are young women. I sometimes tip them, particularly when they smile and try to make my day a little better. I will say something to them like "Thanks for the nice smile" when I hand them the tip. Today there was a maybe barely 18 year old drop dead gorgeous guy working the window. As he transferred the drink to my hand, he gave me a grin which almost made me drop the Frappe' in my lap. I mean this guy was so cute he would stop traffic at Sheridan Square. I got so shaken up by his beauty that I forgot to give him a tip. So I'm going back - no, not with the fantasy of asking him what time he gets off work, but to get another good look and tip him well. So I'm wondering, what do I say? I would like to make an extremely subtle hint of my admiration for his unreal looks. "Thanks for the nice smile" sounds like I want to lick Mocha off his dick, which is of course true. "Thanks" is too boring and totally unsuggestive.

http://fusion.net/story/6261/sex-and-coffee-are-a-perky-combo-in-north-dakota-oil-boom-town/

10678706_716909641722400_4250075961878966664_n.jpg?oh=0e2d6287f4cbd8723efdc9e4c355e41d&oe=558E1D55&__gda__=1435447772_a75ddb3bdc30e41f99e5f3c255e9159b

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/field/image/101814.N.WND_.LisaLing%202_0.jpg?itok=ZPUJaQNN

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/7/17/1405601001578/9ddaff1e-050c-4576-81b1-c3b724a11427-620x387.jpeg

fus_painting_boomtown_140812.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=538

http://fusion.net/story/6261/sex-and-coffee-are-a-perky-combo-in-north-dakota-oil-boom-town/

10678706_716909641722400_4250075961878966664_n.jpg?oh=0e2d6287f4cbd8723efdc9e4c355e41d&oe=558E1D55&__gda__=1435447772_a75ddb3bdc30e41f99e5f3c255e9159b

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/field/image/101814.N.WND_.LisaLing%202_0.jpg?itok=ZPUJaQNN

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/7/17/1405601001578/9ddaff1e-050c-4576-81b1-c3b724a11427-620x387.jpeg

fus_painting_boomtown_140812.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=538

I guess it's true sex sells!

Archived