Manus Fortus

JIm
This topic is 1559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2008 if my year memory serves me correctly-- I was in New York City and had a four-handed massage performed by these two guys. To date my memory of the experience is highly positive.

Both were professional, highly sensual yet not erotic, and knew how to give a man the massage that he yearned. I would recommend them in hopes that they are still stellar as hell!!

These photos are old but their bodies are still great. You cannot see their faces on the web site but they have grey hair now. Not that it really matters, but the Latino is blind.

Yes, Alberto is blind and this makes him particularly good with his hands. And he is a very nice guy. Jay too. Both back then (8-10 years ago) had amazing (different) bodies.

Even if I remember that Jay was very strict on the phone about their policy of no sex, but for some reason when we met we clicked, and both times I left VERY happy.

I would really like to know how they look now...

Yes, Alberto is blind and this makes him particularly good with his hands. And he is a very nice guy. Jay too. Both back then (8-10 years ago) had amazing (different) bodies.

Even if I remember that Jay was very strict on the phone about their policy of no sex, but for some reason when we met we clicked, and both times I left VERY happy.

I would really like to know how they look now...

They are really nice guys in really good shape but yes they are older. The massage was intense and the work on my tired feet a real treat. They are in a great high rise apartment uptown. I probably wouldn't go back though, I didn't find it particularly sensual. They are both professional.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Nice to see their website is back and that they are back to work.

BUT, I have to say that keeping those 10-15 years old pics and stating they are 38 and 42 yo is misleading.

I see that now they are 42 and 48 years old. Bizarre they were 4 years apart and now they are 6....:D

Apart from the fact that I think still their age (especially Jay's) is higher, anybody has recent experience of how they look and how their massage is?

I remind you that about 10/12 (or even a bit more?..) years ago I had two amazingly erotic massage with them.

I see that now they are 42 and 48 years old. Bizarre they were 4 years apart and now they are 6....:D

Apart from the fact that I think still their age (especially Jay's) is higher, anybody has recent experience of how they look and how their massage is?

I remind you that about 10/12 (or even a bit more?..) years ago I had two amazingly erotic massage with them.

That Roman bath brand is straight out of the 60s.

• 2 years later...

WOW, that's a jump in the past! At least 15 years ago.

First of all, the latino guy (now Ernesto) is a new "entry" in the team. Alberto (who was blind and whom I remember fondly) and Jay must have split.... Jay looks of course older and a bit worn, he must be in his late 50s I would say, but their age is still 41 on rentmasseur, unless is the age of this Ernesto...The website has the one picture that they had 15 or more years ago.... and in the website still appears the pic and the name of Alberto, who apparently is not anymore part of the duo.

Back then (I went twice) it was a VERY remarkable experience. But after 15 years?...To jump or not to jump?....

Edited by Italiano