AJ Irons... in action...

Okliehomo
This topic is 3326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I click on the link, and try to scroll down to see the entire view, my mouse freezes... I have tried it several times and it happens every time... does anyone else have that problem? I have to turn off the computer and start over again, so I gave up trying to look at the link.

DD

When I click on the link, and try to scroll down to see the entire view, my mouse freezes... I have tried it several times and it happens every time... does anyone else have that problem? I have to turn off the computer and start over again, so I gave up trying to look at the link.

DD

I'm not having that problem DD...but I hope this helps....

http://38.media.tumblr.com/da4150344bb7eced31931d3dbfd92737/tumblr_njh4fnIb811sn0506o9_250.gif

Thanks for the link, but who is the stud rhythmical pounding our boy? Not usually into tops but he does look talented and AJ's face seems to confirm the top's ability to hit the spot.

I missed out on being with AJ last month. Hope to see him before he "hangs up the towel!"

Just tried to connect with him in Miami but, to my disappointment, our schedules did not allow a meeting. Saw him few years ago and hope to connect with hi somewhere soon. He is a sweetheart, and HOT HOT HOT

Traveler North-I'm certain that our trajectory paths will cross again sooner than later...If I don't have any commitments during the Palm Springs gathering that may be the time. Hope all is great in your world. XO

Archived