Double Dicked Dude

Philly50
This topic is 3451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few weeks ago I saw the video of Dirk Caber's triple penetration. Of course now everyone is trying to figure out how to move on to quadruple penetration. I think this guy could be one of the participants in such a video and then we'd only need two more guys - it could be done and it would count! This boy needs an agent, I think.

Equal Opportunity Tools!!!

It is mentioned that he has had sex with hundreds of men and women. I wonder is one cock is just for me and the other just for women.

Well, he has stated his most exciting, memorable sex was having two women in front, one on each cock, two men double-penetrating his ass and a man and a woman fucking above him so he could use his tongue to stimulate them both as they had intercourse! So I'd say from that, that each of his cocks is an equal opportunity tool of pleasure!

TruHart1 :cool:

Well, he has stated his most exciting, memorable sex was having two women in front, one on each cock, two men double-penetrating his ass and a man and a woman fucking above him so he could use his tongue to stimulate them both as they had intercourse! So I'd say from that, that each of his cocks is an equal opportunity tool of pleasure!

Now that IS impressive.

any pics of his face anywhere?

I read somewhere it took quite a while for him to begin talking about his condition but when he finally did his "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit, he made mention that he would not ever show his face in conjunction with his double-dick status. I believe he feels the anonymous fame of having his condition and writing his book about it is enough fame for him without it affecting his family and friends.

Archived