411 Austin, TX

JRTravel
This topic is 2088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've hired the middle one, "Chris." I've also separately hired his twin brother (aka Luca and Liam Rosso). He's a nice guy, decent massage, and enjoyed receiving oral.

In the middle of me blowing him, he asked if I wanted him to cum. I said it was up to him, and he said, "I usually charge extra for that." I told him I only had the agreed amount of cash on me and that I'd be fine without him cumming. When I stopped sucking his dick, he said he'd make an exception for me and asked me to keep going. I was slightly annoyed by the ploy to get more cash, but it was also amusing. I teased him about trying to get me to pay more and then took my time blowing him. I went at least 15 minutes over the hour and offered to cut it off when I realized the hour was up. He asked me to keep going again. In the end, I felt like I definitely got my money's worth.

enjoyed receiving oral...

When I stopped sucking his dick, he said he'd make an exception for me and asked me to keep going....

offered to cut it off when I realized the hour was up. He asked me to keep going again.

hey Tom...if you're ever in Arizona, look me up....k??!!

I've met with Chris and his twin brother, Jacob. Both are excellent and highly recommended. I am going to meet both of them in the next ten days (separately) and will then write a review on each one individually.

Gay twins together? Sounds like a fantasy to check off on your bucket list.

Gay twins together? Sounds like a fantasy to check off on your bucket list.

They did a couple of videos not too long ago (year or two ago) as the "Rossi" Twins.

They are, in real life, twins, but do not work together (although they both live and work in Austin). Both are identical and hot as hell. I suppose if the money was right, they could be coerced into a duo act of some sort, although I've never brought it up to either of them. The next time I am in Austin, I will book them both (separately) and bring up the subject. In the meantime, they are not to be missed.

• 11 months later...

I met Jared in Las Vegas last summer he was in for the desert run, and had a great time. Did not watch the clock at all, great massage, nice play time, almost a BF experience. I would not hesitate to call him any time I was in the same city. And his body, is beyond perfect! A really great guy!

• 2 years later...