Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

BoogieNights
This topic is 3495 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ryan and I wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas, Happy Channuka and a very Happy New Year!

We sincerely appreciate all the kind words and many new friends we've made this past year via the Forum. A special thanks to Daddy for his kindness and advice as we have navigated this industry.

While no longer working together as a duo, we remain the best of friends and wanted to share this fun holiday picture we recently took together just two weeks ago!

Blessings to you and yours in the New Year.

XOXOXXO - Alec and Ryan!

Alec - 323-577-3515

Ryan - 213-761-8045

http://alec-and-ryan.tumblr.com/post/106094052105

http://alec-and-ryan.tumblr.com/post/106094052105

Alec and Ryan,

I have been a Holiday skeptic for years but after looking at your picture I was filled by what I can only describe as Christmas Cheer... And the cheer won't go down...

So thank you very much for sharing, and congratulations for remaining friends and presenting the same front together.

Best wishes to you two.

Keep them smiling!

Hugs,

Juan

Hello Everyone -

Just a quick note before heading to Palm Springs of a Happy New Year to Daddy and all of you here on the forum as I'm looking forward to 2015 to be a prosperous and joyous New Year to not just me, but to everyone here on the Forum, and friends and loved ones as well. :).

It's been an exciting and fun year in 2014, now hoping 2015 will be just as fabulous if not better than 2014. Wink.

Love you all, and be careful out there on this night of celebrating the end of 2014.

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs to all of you, and.....

Archived