Celebrity Crushes

quoththeraven
This topic is 3444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Three crushes of mine

Tony Danza in his Taxi days. Sexy body and smile. Still looks good today.

John Schneider of the Dukes of Hazzard...saw him on a plane from San Francisco to Atlanta. Wow, a real head turner if I ever saw one!

There was a series years ago called Adventures in Paradise with a guy named Adam (I think Adam was his stage name and cannot remember his last name...should have googled it (binged it?) before I added this third guy who was gorgeous shirtless and shirtless often on a boat named Tiki!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony Danza in his Taxi days. Sexy body and smile. Still looks good today.

John Schneider of the Dukes of Hazzard...saw him on a plane from San Francisco to Atlanta. Wow, a real head turner if I ever saw one!

There was a series years ago called Adventures in Paradise with a guy named Adam (I think Adam was his stage name and cannot remember his last name...should have googled it (binged it?) before I added this third guy who was gorgeous shirtless and shirtless often on a boat named Tiki!

Gardner McKay played Adam in "Adventures in Paradise" circa 1959. He was gorgeous.

~ Boomer ~

Archived